Saturday, December 12, 2009

ohno!! I've just realised that this is my 105th post and I forgot to wish my blog happy 100th! :( nvm then. happy belated 100th post bloggie. it's not easy to write up to 100 posts ah. lol.

I want to update my blog but I havent been doing much today.
just studied, ate, sleep. thats all.
1 question to people with braces : do you all always wake up and find yourself lying in a pool of saliva? hahaha. cause after i had braces, saliva just flow out like nobody's business whenever i'm taking a nap o.O

I want to cry but there are no tears coming out.
I wish to turn back time but this is so so impossible.
I wish I have super power like the guy in Heroes who can travel to the past & change history.
ohno ohno if i continue typing, this will eventually turn to an emo post again. haha. so should i stop or continue?! LOL! faster vote!! xD

yesterday my uni friends and I did a good deed :)
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
..............




we helped this snow man to stand on her feet again! haha!
but actually i'm not sure whether this snow man is a she or he O.O
but the snowman is wearing a skirt so lets assume this is a she.
but.... why cant guys wear skirt huh? lol
i wonder why.. i wonder how... lalalalala (lyrics from the lemon tree :p )
DSC03661

I'm so sad dao... snow man also fall!
people just change so fast huh? I like it :)
hahaha copied from someone's msn personal msg.
i'm chatting with my little bro and he's just outside my room using the com! haha!
we always do things like sms each other eventho we are under the same roof.
thats bcuz we are lazyyyyyyyyyyy :)
but it's okay. people nowadays are like that. thats why their butt are growing too.
I have many friends that just shout "MARIA!! ambil air!" or "KAK! buat milo ais!" to their maids also.hahaha. rite?
some even geng. they'll say "saya baru makan chocolate, bagaimana?" turn 1 big round and hint their maid that they are thirsty! hahaha!
oh. what a random random post with no isi and climax and watever inside.
ignore this post if u wan.
but got ppl read my blog mer?! hahahahaha. yer not funny also.
yer i sot already.
time to go mandi and wake myself up.

4 comments:

desmondChua said...

Hmm... shall i ask some copyright royalties from u? =P

desmondChua said...

dun emo dun emo!! ur blog reminds me of happiness!!!

p/s: she asked me one.

sha kah ern said...

wah very smart ah u! hahaha! but nvm la! at least some one respond to my ques! hahaha!

no u shall not ask copyright royalties from me :p

desmondChua said...

LOL! see... i darn give face lor!
i still come back and support ur blog! LOL