Sunday, May 2, 2010

DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT CAN A FRINGE BE TO A SWEET INNOCENT GIRL LIKE ME?!?!
=(((
(lol. ew ew ewww)

it made me cant concentrate eating books so thats the reason why I am blogging right now.
it affects my appetite and I ate 2 bowls of rice today.

just chopped off my fringe this afternoon =((
I hate cutting fringe but I just dont know why my leg will bring me to the saloon.

I've forgotten that there's a dental dinner this coming thurs.
it's not some grand dinner like a prom.
It only requires us to bring a jar and fill in whatever that inspire us to be a dentist o.o

I'm still thinking what to put inside the jar. Any suggestion? Money perhaps? haha.
who hates MONEHH right?


and we should be wearing semi-formal attire. Didnt really understand what do they mean by semi-formal and one of my FREN said "just wear a bra and a formal pants la" LOLLLLLLL

means top not formal, bottom formal guaaaaaaaaa.

Gucci recently had her hair cut too.

This is before...

IMG_5607

feeling so insecure after her hair cut. lol.

IMG_5614

and this is AFTER!! =D
still as cute as ever right! hehe.

IMG_5611

I've been having some difficulties while driving at night so went to check my eyes today.
and the conclusion is.............

I'M GOING BLIND!!! OHNO OHNO!! *runs around the room*

ok la. not so serious. but my power kept increasing like nobody's business!!!!!
I really have to study less!!

and I have astigmatism =((((((((((
so sad. I cant see bright things in the dark?

eh dont make sense.

I feel bright things are too bright in the dark? correct? hehe.

I didnt want to get a new pair of specs. save money okkkk. IMU fees is already killing me. haha.
so if u happen to passby me and I didnt wave to u, dont blame me k.
come nearer and say HI!!! hehe!

OHH!! the weather is freaking stupid HOT these days. it's like living in an oven!!
I'm missing Taiwan's cold weather.
Staying in a room with my super skinny sister is a SERIOUS TORTURE to me!

Whenever I am sweating like a fat pig, she's shivering and complaining how cold it is! =.=
Whenever I switch on the aircond, she'll switch it off the next second! argh!
So I must find a fat husband if not this will happen to me in the future again!

Dont know whether it's the hot weather or IMU's toilet bowls are just too dirty.
I'm getting pimples on my sexay BUTT!!

there were once when I sat on IMU's toilet bowl, the whole toilet bowl slided like 45 degrees forward and I was like ...... O.O!!! earthquake mehh.
I didnt bother and continue doing my business and when I flushed, the water flew out like fountain!! haha! so funnny man. I think it was something wrong with the pipe.

and of course, I faster run out of the toilet before anybody sees me. hehe.

starting to feel the stress already. I'm having my 1 week study break and I hope I will fully utilise this break @.@

you'll only start appreciating things once u lose it. haih.

walauuuuuu. it's just a fringe la! haha! it'll grow lo. lol. eventho i'm missing my long fringe like helll.

I wont be so emo that often lar. Dont worry! and thanks to those who purposely came to ask how am I. hehe! muax bee!

IMG_5617

take a BREAK, take a HELLO PANDA! :p
lovessss =)

7 comments:

win said...

LOL gucci is CUTEEEEEEE!

sha kah ern said...

eh so fast comment?!?! haha! I just updated leh! i study halfway den sudd thought of editing!!! faster find out wat did i comment! hehe!

gucci cute oni mer? me leh? =( haha!

sha kah ern said...

*i mean find out wat did i edit! hehe!

win said...

haha!i noeee!!!muax bee??owhhh how sweettttt..<3
not only gucci cute, hello panda oso cute!!xDDD but why u bought tat box?buy red packing one all choc nicer!
and i went to see tit da!!!got my ankle back!xD

Elizabeth said...

ohmaigawddddddddddddd your dog issssssssssssss...................so cute........ is it a toy poodle?or is it a mix toy poodle? omg i duno why ppl send their dogs for grooming when u can cut them at home. hahah i have the same fringe as u and trimming it all the time sucks. and ohmaigawd you are so funny. ithink i would just sit and read ur updates instead of me blogging.

sha kah ern said...

win - yea!! smart! haha! so hardworking go read the whole post again! haha! dowan! this packet got 3 flavours! urs only 1 favour :p

sha kah ern said...

eli - cute lehhhh! haha! the lady that sold us said it's a TOY poodle but I dont why she keeps growing and doesnt look like a toy poodle. haha.
i'm happy that u find my blog entertaining!! haha! such a loyal reader of mine!! xD