Saturday, May 15, 2010

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to the kindest person in the world!
JILL NG! =)

I finally went back to Nottingham last Sunday!
I havent been going back since I left. Driving through the familiar roads that I used to passby every morning reminds me of all the sweet memories I had. Eventhough it takes almost 1 hour to reach Nottingham, but it was my lovely bunch of friends that made me so eager to reach uni everyday! =)

ehhh. why am I going into an emo mood? LOL!

okay. back to the story.
We decided to give Jill a surprise on the day of her birthday! =)
Jazline jiajia went to her room to borrow some notes first and then..

we sang happy birthday song and popped right in front of her with a birthday cake! =)

Look at her priceless expression! Tears were rolling in her eyes! hehe!
IMG_5628

The Nottingham birthday tradition which is using ur mouth to pull out the candle!
IMG_5629

and Winnie will always be there to decorate your face with cream! xD
IMG_5630

IMG_5631

The presents Jill received from her fansssssssss xD
IMG_5625

The is COOL!
IMG_5626

I have a video of Jill crying and giving out her thankyou speech. hehe.
but she doesnt allow me to upload it so I'll just roughly tell the contents.

Jill said she was really happy to see me again cause she has been missing me day and night.
aww so sweet right.
she was sad that she purposely transferred from IMU to Nottingham just for me and now I shifted from Nottingham to IMU! lol. (fyi, she did Pharmacy in IMU for 1 sem)

..........

ok lar. dont think anybody will buy that. hehe. that's just crap to release my stress.
I am very stress especially thinking that I have 5 more freaking years to go!!! =(

but I really have a video of her crying and stuff :p
get it from me if you want.

group pic. loves. Jill is really nice. Look at the amount of presents she received and you'll know. Nice people receive many presents during their birthday! haha.

Let me recall how many did I get last year?
erm. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. I'm an average person.


Jill is just like everybody's MOM! =) I'm not trying to say that she's old, but she'll always shower you with love and care and give you very useful advises when you're in need. Thanks for being such a nice friend! call me anytime if you miss my kiss :p
IMG_5632i

Went for Mother's day dinner with winnie, suyi, kahmen and shu kuan after that. We went to 2 chinese restaurants but all of them were full of people with their mothers o.o

it's ok cause..
we found a rm5 note in 1 of the restaurant! hehe! I INSISTED!! to send the rm5 note back to Semenyih police station but winnie and the rest didnt agree
=(
=P
so we used it to pay for our dinner! hahaha


a pic taken without su yi noticing. she wasnt happy and wanted to take another one.
IMG_5641i

the one before better la hor? haha! JKJKJKJK!! xD
IMG_5642i

My blur-est friend with her new innocent fringe! so cute! lol
IMG_5643i


IMG_5639i

shu kuan pursing her sexy lips to drink liang cha! hehe!
she's gonna be so pissed if she sees this :p
IMG_5644i

IMG_5638i

This is the rm5 that we found! I got it back from the change after the dinner!
I personally find it kinda creepy to keep things that we found o.o
it's like.... there's something... something unknown living inside!
LOL
IMG_5640i
can you see the Agung inside moving and smiling to youuuuuuu ?
aiks.

It was already very late and the sky was very dark while I drove back alone.
the rm5 with the smiling Agung was scaring the hell out of me! I wanted to quickly get rid of it and so I used it to pay for the toll eventho I have a Touch-and-go! hehe!

Friends Forever! MUAXX! you girls made my day & mother's day!
IMG_5637i

so sorry that I couldnt go for the dimsum with you girls =(
so near yet so far cause I have class! argh.

yer. so sad about yesterday's Thomas Cup! Maybe if Lee CW didnt wear his watch and gold necklace, he can run faster? ehe.

HOHOHO! I'm currently with striking light blue braces =)
IMG_5646i
i miss you oh =/ how?

15 comments:

win said...

waaa tis post made my day!:)

sha kah ern said...

waa why this post made your day? haha! i dowan to study la! =( so tired. how? haha! yer how was dimsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Elizabeth said...

yooooo are u wearing the black contact lens???!

win said...

coz made me laugh ba aft swallowing all the notes for the whole day! dimsum was superb!xD go zzz awhile then continue on!:)

win said...

miss siapaaa??erhem erhemm!

sha kah ern said...

eli - yeaaa!! it's violet contact lens! xD u wan?

win - yerr come dimsum again la! try another shop! haha! when u're reading "i miss u" means i'm toking to u la!!haha! muax!

win said...

walao jia si!!wait aft my exam 1st then dimsum!!but ur timetable @.@

Elizabeth said...

VIOLET??!??!where did you buy it!??!?! how muchieee???

sha kah ern said...

win - yea. my timetable is always very sucky. but actually most of the free time are during lunch time!! so eat dimsum for lunch the nx time k! xD

eli - yea VIOLET!! hehe! my sis always buy it online! err.. around rm75 - 80 i guess?

Elizabeth said...

omy is it geolens from korea?

sha kah ern said...

nono. tutti from korea =) u wan? haha!

Elizabeth said...

ohmy i googled it how come they sell it in aus too but so ex!! which website did u get it from? and geolens from korea is about rm22 per pair wey. too cheap to be true.

sha kah ern said...

ive been ordering from softlenseye.com.

wa so cheap geolens!! u tried before?? comfirm the colour wont fade?? haha!

jillyjelly said...

hey kah ern!! sorry for the so-the-late comment!! haha..exams well =p
btw, this is a very sweet post..and thanks for all ur nice and encouraging words!! not forgetting to all my other friends too!! love u guys a lot *muacks*

sha kah ern said...

oh JILLL!! hahaa! luckily i very free so just scroll down to view my older posts if not i wont be seeing ur comment! LOL!! u're welcome! wahhh 3 months of holiday!! so nice!! wat u gonna do? xD

not sure whether u'll be seeing this a not! xD