Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy wesak day!! =)
today is a public holiday!! woohoo people! and i'm fully utilising this holiday by nerding (i hope cuz my neighbour drilling is holes! very noisy!! i'm going crazy!!) at home! =(

so envy my nottingham friends. they're enjoying their 3 months sem break!!!!!
it's not 3 days. not 3 weeks. and it's 3 MONTHS!!! if pregnant the baby also 3 months already!

I've passed the shitty summon to my beloved papa already! hope he'll settle everything for me! hehe! thanks to all the wan dai full people that cared for me and even offered to pay the summon for me! haha!

how nice friends I have right? *wink*

i am you better upgrade the stupid carpark PROPERLY!!! i wan a very high class car park with shades, aircond, even roads and everything NICE!!!!!!!!!!

was having lunch with my dad today and I was complaining how bad is my triple chin =(
I insisted to eat a little bit rice only to reduce my face fats but my dad said I have triple chin is because I studied too much! o.o

cause when you study right, of cuz ur head will be tilted down to face your book. so the gravity kept pulling my chin so TADAA! double chin produced.

study longer.. triple chin is born! serious meh?? o.o *smacks forehead*
so he asked me to tilt my head up whenever i'm free.

he said this law apply to the way you sleep too. you have to sleep with ur face facing the ceilings so that gravity will pull ur skin evenly and less wrinkles produced.

if you sleep sideways, then will have a lot of wrinkles. haha. so cute right my papa? =)

I kinda like this pic but my sis said ugly wor cause my eyes wrinkles very obvious.
30402_399483146165_730591165_4114979_6550263_n

Dont like penis!! and testis!! (or a polite way, male reproductive system). there are so many things inside them to memorize!

I really wonder why dental students need to study reproductive and urinatory system!
When we asked our batch rep this ques, he said ..
"cause some people in other countries wee wee in other people's mouth"

=.=""""""""

yvonne answered : "so baby will come out from mouth also lar?"

LOL.

I think this is how I get all my wrinkles. I have the habit of pulling my own face. aiks.
oh and my 2 sexy moles beside my eyes. I have friends that have been facing me for 4 years! and they dont even know those moles existed! haha. my moles are so cool that they can become invisible when they want.
and they kept reproducing baby moles beside them x.x
hope they are not cancerous.
30402_399483176165_730591165_4114983_6586984_n

so tell me people, am i pweeeeety? lol!

No comments: