Saturday, May 8, 2010

My MOMMY is finally BACK!!! =)
she'll always come back with a new shocking hairstyle!

and this time..
it's GUCCI's hairstyle! lol.

DSC04456

her permed long hair just looks like Gucci's hair.

big hair blocking sis's face.
DSC04446

My mom is also a very FASHION & IN mom!
she wears this big shinny full with diamonds specs everywhere she goes.
and it's without the lens =.=
DSC04450

spot her.....MOLE!! hahaha.
omg she's gonna kill me.
she wears a watch everytime just to cover her mole. faster read this before she forces me to delete!! hehe!
DSC04453

My mom even wears coloured contact lens!
DSC04455

busy mom that does 3 things at a time.
eat pear, do facial mask and soak legs inside hot water.
DSC04457

sometimes 4 things together which includes digging nose! haha.
DSC04458

nahhh... she's just adjusting her mask lar.
the 3rd day when I woke up, she left already. so saddddd.

I finally watch the oh so famous IP MAN 2!!
wow bravo bravo!! a MUSt watch movie!
i so felt like standing up to clap!
and I was so into the movie, I couldnt stop cursing and scolding the TWISTER guy that box Ip Man!

even the personnnnnnnn bside me kept telling me to control my emotions and this is just a movie! haha!

ESPECIALLY you know! when the timer guy rang the belll already, which means TIMES UP!! TWISTER still punch IP MAN! and..
aiya. ok lar. I better not elaborate too much if not those that havent watch will know the story. hehe.

chicken chop! yer how come I look so weird in this pic? o.o
DSC04475

and I finally found my favourite carbonara!! Pizza Uno!
DSC04493

CARBONARA!!! maybe my lauya camera phone couldnt potray how delicious is this. haha.
looks a bit disgusting in this pic.
DSC04495

but it tasted so SUPERB! go try go try!
DSC04496

the BRA BRA that searched high and low with me for this Pizza Uno xD
DSC04499

HAPPY M OTHER'S DAY my beloved mommy! =)

DSC04454
pretty lehhh! if not where I got my lovely genes from. hehehehehe!
JK LARRRRRRRRRRR! aiks.
my mom is a super blur mom. She just lost her 2184937187468314 camera. AGAIN.
in the car after supper...

mom : I want to tell you all something ahhh..
4 of us : What WHAT what WHAT! faster tell.
mom : nothing la nothing la *giggling*

back home..
4 of us continue asking! " ma tell la!!! TELL US LA!! MA DE!! TELL LA!!"
LOL!!
(my MA DE means MO-THER ahhhh :p )

after 15 minutes, we gave up.

elder sis : eh ma, your eyebrow very nice hor.
mom : err..I lost my camera again.

=.="""""""""""""""""
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's ok la mommy! use your money and buy again lo. hehe.

My mom is a SUPER MOM! =)
loving you always!!

No comments: