Monday, May 24, 2010

People always say that I am VERY PARANOID!
and so.. I accepted the fact that my eyes are fine!

BUT TODAY!! when i woke up! it was even worse!!
I just got back from the clinic.

conclusion.


SORE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


now I am going to be sleeping alone, shitting alone, sitting in lecture alone, studying alone, crying alone, laughing alone etc etc etc =(((

cause SORE EYESSSSSS are very contagious!! and the doctor said it's airborne? o.o yeameh. who sleep with me will get it also. die liao lar my husband. haha.
the doctor even gave me 2 days of MCCCC!! asked me not to go to uni!
but I AM A NERD!! nobody can stop me from going to IMU IMU IMU!!!

i think my friends will be keeping a distance from me =(
but i wont blame them! i am a very understanding person.

just like KENNY LIN!! (thanks for accompanying me to the clinic :p)
when i told him it was really sore eyes! he immediately walked away and dont even dare to look into my eyes!! haha! lousy friend!! xDDD

but i guess i will doing the same too if i'm him! hehe!

yer very very very very x10000 sad! haih! sore eyes sore eyes!! make me cant study!! =(

just a reminder.
run when u see me. or else i will touch my eyeballs and then touch yours! haha!

byebyebyebyebye! i bet my sis wont be letting me to touch her laptop anymore! byebye internet world! and facebook! =(

somebody bet with me that my eyes comfirm not SORE EYES worrr. if not i'll get a LV bag! haha!
LV BAG LV BAG LV BAG LV BAG! yeah yeah yeah! muax muax muax!

No comments: