Sunday, June 20, 2010

ALOHA!!

consequences of having 3 sisters and 1 brother in a family....
and two of the sisters are facing exam stress! =D

hahaha!

DSC00195

btw, my mom gave us this kiddy dress and all of us dont like it! who wants it can come and grab it! (it has the macho smell of my undergoing puberty brother! LOL)

u can tell it from his growing boobs in the pic!! :p

everybody seems to be enjoying their holiday right now!! no fair no fair! ni no ni no! =(
after exam I'm going to play till my panty fly away!! RAHHHH!!

Why are things no longer the same?
I wish I have a time machine :(

2 comments:

Kenshin Liew said...

as usual...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
panty flies off ar? waste lah..
better dun wear one..save earth! PEACE..lol

sha kah ern said...

LOL! waste ar? den i tell u when i'll fly my panty u go catch it n donate to other ppl k! xD PEACE!