Saturday, June 26, 2010

URBAN SCAPE! hehe!

went to visit ejin's booth! hehe! bong chan bong chan, bought a handmade bracelet from her!
cheap & nice!! haha! if you happen to see this before 12am? faster go KL PAC and support ejin! hehe! she really put in a lot of effort in this.

her booth name is BUY or BURN. it means that if u dont want to buy her things, then just burn her booth! LOL LOL. JK :p

DSC04637

okay. I'm going to Tioman tonight with dental people! 3 days 2 nights! hehe! miss me k people! hope I'll have fun =/

What should I do in the bus? hemm.
Dont know why my heart is beating very fast right now.
I dont feel good. I am scared.
I am so kan jiong. I'm scared the sharks will eat me? o.o
I feel that I have left something behind.
is it u..? =/

nobody is able to fetch me to imu later.
If u see a begger like person dragging 2 big luggages along the road, that's me :(


DSC04638

This is a toilet.
You can shit in there.
or even pee.
but I am wondering where all those shits go to? @.@ can somebody enlighten me? Maybe it will fuse with the mud below. Then when u step on the mud, you are actually stepping on the shit. crap.

The sun damn big today. but when I come back from Tioman, I'll turn darker. =(
byebye!!
=)

I home sick already o.o
sry winnie for not going to the movie marathon =(

muax muax

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

LOL WHYYY RR UU SOOO LAMEE HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhAHHAH