Thursday, June 17, 2010

helppppp! I'm so BORED!!

27799_1464390211047_1272263112_31316507_6016371_n

this pic shows exactly how I'm feeling right now.
2 machos just ffk me =(

They say they couldnt meet me because my present is not ready yet.
You guys ordered dslr for me and it's not here yet isit? hehe. okie. I'll wait =)

my brain is so saturated and I dont wana study anymore =/
how i wish tomorrow is the day. Faster get over it even better!
I want to watch movie!! i havent been watching movies for ages!!
I want to go sing k! I havent been showing off my singing for quite some time!
I want to go swimming! eventhough that's the sports that I hate the most!
I want to hang out with my friends! cause I miss them =(
I want to go shopping! but my wardrobe is exploding!

I feel like creating a blog to sell my clothes! but I'm afraid that nobody will buy them then very xia sui. but worse come to worse I'll just jia jia put there SOLD or OUT OF STOCK to con people that my business is good? hehe!

nothing to type cause my life is lifeless these days.

one thing I'm sure is that I definitely cant be a house wife in the future!
I cant stay still at home even for one day.

lame post. lol. sorry for wasting your time to read all these rubbish. hehe.

I want it but I dowan to :p

3 comments:

win said...

im bored tooo!xDDD
anyways..movies marathon soon!xPPP
one more week u wil be free like bird!

sha kah ern said...

haha u really 24 hrs check on my blog 1 ar?! loyal fans! :p u bored u can watch drama =( i bored but have to force myself jiajia study dun go out! LOL! i wan watch the jeniffer lopez duno wat back up plan? LOL! whens ur attachment?

win said...

28th june!means tat another week of rotting in my room!=.="