Monday, June 7, 2010

Should I update my blog?! o.o
blogging is sooo time consuming. and I said the previous post is the last time I update before my exam o.o ok lar. this time is really the last time k! hehe!
Everybody around me is like studying every second! eating, shitting, sleeping ! lecture notes are always around them. aiks.


seriously, I feel like kneeling down and knocking my head on the floor 10 times when i meet a doctor!! how the tutttt they can memorise so many things in their small little brain?!?!
=(((((

Maybe some day I shall invent a machine. Type in the symptoms of the patients, then the disease or whatever disorder's name will appear!
easy right!! haha! in my dreams la! :p
(buti'm not a doctor oh! i'm a future dentist which doesnt require computers!! all depends on my SKILLS!!! )

let me warn you guys to warn you kids. dont take up medic or dentitry course!!! LIFELESSSS! T.T pass this msg to ur next generation to save the world pls.

on the other hand, the number of dentist will decrease in the future and I can earn more :p

I'm at the edge of collapsing =( very stress!! why didnt I just stay in nottingham?!!?!? ARRRRHHHH!!! action lor me!! kept changing!! at first I was planning to study in Taiwan also. haha. another backup plan. but the results came out today and they offered me Pre-U again

=.=""""

sure you guys are thinking what am I doing. kept changing uni right? haha. that's life! =)

My mind is flying to somewhere else already. I'm thinking what to wear to go clubbing, should I wear a bikini when I go Tioman etc etc etc! all plans after exams!!

If anyone could just steal the exam paper for me or bribe the lecturer, I would give them one night!!!! !!!!!!

one night of movie with me!! =)

or another choice is..
eat this vege from my tongue! which means indirectly french kiss! cool?! xD
anterior 2/3 of tongue is supplied by chorda tympani branch of facial nerve! LOL. let me revise yi xia.
27799_1464394771161_1272263112_31316561_859660_n

I told my dad I couldnt take it anymore and my brain just cant absorb anything and I am so stress I want to give up and why didnt he give me his inteligence gene. All he answered was ...

"told to eat more vege" o.o

If eating vege really can make me smarter I would be eating it for 24 hours NON-STOP!!

Just now I was revising to myself loudly that the heart is located at the 2nd ribs to 5th intercostal space. And in order for girls to check their heart beat, they have to lift up their breast to feel it!

my younger sis heard it and said " mine flat wor. still need to leave it up?"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

elder sis said " I think use eyes also can see the heart beating" LOL
(dont know whether she's toking bout herself or my younger sis)
hehehehe!

My younger sis is going to participate in a badminton tournament tomorrow and she's so the super kan joing till she cant even slep! and I feel so zha dao cause she can sleep early before PMR and now she's so worried bout this badminton thingy. haha. GUD LUCK anyways! she said if she wins she'll buy my sis a LV bag wor! LOL! means comfirm lose!xD

nowadays, everybody just wants to be Lin Dan. But there's only 1 Lin Dan in this world!!! which is me!! muwahahaha!

ok! byebye! study time!! I hope this yr's bday wont be that bad since I cant really enjoy =(

i'm ok with kukubird now and i hate vagina, cervix and whatever piku!!


can love ever be like a fairy tale?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

lol kah ern!! do you know each time when i visit ur blog my zygomaticus major and minor will have to keep exercising?! haha learn from you ( chorda tympani nerve..) haha :P when is your exam?? i finishing my finals soon!! today sat for last paper biochem!! so happy wei!! left one practical to go.. do u feel happy for me? :P oops.

Do well in your exam ah! i know you will wan! your results always top top de hor! hehe just don't so stress la k?

finals are a lot more stress than the continuous assessments i would say.. VERY VERY STRESS.. so much to study..
every day lack of sleep till my eye also swollen ad.. haih..but we'll all go through it k..

anyway all the best for exam!

=)
p.s : love your blog!

sha kah ern said...

yo mandy mandy!! wah a super long comment!! haha! thats gud if i made u smile! LOL! u wan ur depressor anguli oris and labii inferioris to exercise meh?! xDDD thats when I write emo posts la! haha! I FINISHED MY EXAM DY!! WOOHOOO!! but our papers quite diff hor! i only got 2 papers this sem. medic and dental. but i c ur subjects all break down into diff papers isit? xD i super super hate BIOCHEM MAN!! hows ur practical exam like? extracting tooth?! O.O hehe!

p.s:thanks for loving my blog! haha! love urs too! update more often! =D