Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'M BACK PPL!! I'M BACK!! hehe!
Finally!! my exam is over!
was thinking whether to update about my birthday because I have been sticking my eye balls to the laptop watching dramas all day long.
Right now, my eye balls are like... gugu gaga! @.@ so tired but I dont want to sleep! hehe!

okie la just a quick update about my awesome 20th birthday! =)

The day before my birthday which is 10th June.
We were in class and our batch rep was making some announcements in front. Suddenly, the lights went *puff* off! and a few of my classmates that was holding a cake and singing birthday songs appeared! =D

that was a surprise celebration!

I thought that was it but they actually did a short slideshow for me and our batch rep who has the same birth date as me! hehe! thanks peeps!

the only pic I have on that day.
yea, cream on my face o.o
29943_399366909806_673194806_4329950_4804734_n

On the actual day of my birthday, the lecture hall was so empty =(
know why? cause I gave them a 1 day off! haha! just like Agong's birthday? hehe! =)

DSC04592

Some of my closer friends apologized cause exam was around the corner and they might not have time to celebrate with me so I never expect anything on the day itself.

I went to the toilet during the short break in between lectures and when I came back, "PBL Group 8, please meet Ms. XXX after the lecture at room xxx" was projected on the screen.

I couldnt remember whether I was in group 8 or 9 so I wasnt really bothered. Might check it out only if I'm free.

After lecture, Yi May used her iphone to skyped with Ru Jin in UK. Was talking happily to Ru Jin then Yi May suddenly reminded that I have to meet Ms xxx, so okay.

Headed to the room. From outside, I saw that no one was inside cause it was dark.

I switched on the lights and !!!!!!!!
this group of people was already inside with super lovely cupcakes on the table!!
29658_427047858071_513128071_5561889_1164699_n

take a closer look. OMGGG SUPER DAMNN KYOOOT okay the cupcakes! how to eat?! lol.
29658_427047883071_513128071_5561892_3367130_n

It was kinda like the BIGGEST birthday surprise ever! cause I wasnt really expecting anything. Their acting was just WAY TOO GOOD!

Melissa which is on my left came extra late that morning and she said her car couldnt start when I asked why. She even gave me a BIG hug after the lecture and apologize again cause she has to rush home.

29658_427047878071_513128071_5561891_698971_n

Lilian, on the 2nd right didnt talk to me at all in the morning. Was wondering why was she acting so weird. lol.

Yvonne! was holding her phone and texting through out the whole lecture! another weird thing cause she usually pay full attention in lectures.

Yi May that pretended to stay back to study after lecture.

and other friends that purposely came just for me! was so touched! T.T

29943_399662654806_673194806_4336228_1328521_n

Mr. Bra took part in the plan too. lol. he said he was in class.

Regretted for not wearing contacts and dressed up a lil that day =( hehe.
Went for lunch and homey!!

I was already very happy but Mr. bra bra kept saying the night is still young o.o

In the evening, ah bra picked me up and off we go to Sunway Pyramid. I was already suspecting something fishy cause he was texting non-stop again. I tested him and said I wanted to go MV instead but he insisted Sunway.

He brought me to Bubba Gum and then...
TADAA!! another surprise from my nottingham peeps!! xD

Winnie!who I thought that was still in Sarawak climbing tree was there too! lol. she said she flew back just for me??? really? haha! but thankyou so much too! =)

the crewwww..
IMG_5885

that made me stand on the chair.
(omg my legs so fatty I must start swimming)
IMG_5886

and wanted me to shake my bom bom in order to blow the candles. lol.
the tissue roll was my mic o.o they wanted me to give a 2 minutes speech but all I said was just thankyou thankyou. hehe. too stunned.
IMG_5887

I forgot to mention that another surprise was.. my elder, younger sis and ejin was there too!
IMG_5889

Few people appeared while I was eating. Stephanie & her boy boy and Chin Lin =)
I was asking whats next? and they said.. my dad that will be holding the cake and singing birthday song. lol.

IMG_5900

The most tired person for being the middle person and trying to make this birthday the most happening birthday! =) thankssss
IMG_5896

using your mouth to bite the candle out from the cake was one of the nottingham peeps tradition.
(omg how come I have the symptoms of going bald?)
IMG_5893

the lovelies that surprised me =)
IMG_5903

After this, Mr. Bra was still busy texting!!! lol.
and I got to know that evoney was actually planning something for me when I get home! haha.
but in the end the plan didnt work cause of andrew and dickson?? haha! I have no idea. hehe.
but thanks for the thought!! really appreciate it! =)

(my younger sis just dont want to stop growing!!)
IMG_5919

bday1iii

That was how I spent my 20th birthday! a LOVELY day that was full of so many SURPRISES right? xD

not forgetting andrew tan and ru jin for calling me all the way from New Zealand and UK =)
foongyee and winnie from KL too :p
calvin and my sis also for giving me a new bag pack! and inside the bag pack was FULL OF YUMMY YUMMY food!!

I am really grateful to have ALL OF U & U & U by my side!! MUAXXX!!

this doesnt seem like a quick update! lol. such a long post! thanks for reading! and u all better finish reading this cause I spent more than 2 hours updating!! haha.
Live is always full of SURPRISES!!! =)

No comments: