Monday, July 19, 2010

I know I've posted these pics in fb but everytime I look at them,
it will put a smile on my face =)
hehe!

DSC00381i

DSC00392i

DSC00382i


DSC00384i



DSC00385i



DSC00386i



DSC00387i


DSC00388i

DSC00389i

This is i-city btw. It's in Klang! Dad was so kind to drive us all the way there, let us took some sampat pics and back to KL again! muax daddy muax!

I dont know. but I find Dragon-i's xiao long bao bao bao so so only =/
see see! I have a new pendant xD
DSC00405i

The curry puff in ikea is the bomb man!! BOMB!! hehe! nice and cheap! =D
I like cheap stuffs cuz I am cheap! lol.
DSC00401i

Just watched Inception! WOW WOW WOW! @.@
seriously an EXCELLENT movie eventhough I dont know what they were trying to say! hehe!
I kept figuring out whether were they in their dreams? or not?
Therefore, I am reading the movie synopsis right now. lol.
I dont really understand the ending!
Can anybody kindly explain to me? =)

After I stepped out of the cinema, I somehow still feel that.. I am dreaming too? O.O

another excellent thing is the pandan + cincau + soya +milk drink from JOJO pan min!
SUPERBBBBB! slurps!
went all the way to my uni area just now just for JOJO pan min! =D

No matter how happy I am, whenever I'm laughing or smiling, I can still feel that my wisdom tooth is trying to tell me " stop laughing! I'm still hereee!!" =(((

I must get this stupid tooth off my mouth asap!!!!! T.T

No comments: