Thursday, July 15, 2010

RWAR! this is gonna be my new pencil box! teehee! lol.

IMG_6263

say HI to Pucca!

IMG_6243i

I love to collect cute stuffs! These are all my exS pencil box and purses!
kuma-kuma, elmo and stitch! =)
IMG_6265

Maybe because I am cute, thats why?? hahaha.
even Octopus Paul agreed! see! :p

octopus

but I have no idea why so many people dont agree :(
somemore say bull shit!! T.Y
haha.

I realised my readers are kinda reducing huh?
nvm. i'll still continue to update until the day I....
start uni O.O

you guys gotta check out my new timetable oh man oh man!
EVERYDAY from morning till evening! @.@

super heachache right now.

2 comments:

Mei Hsuan, Chen said...

Hey Kah Ern, I like the top you are wearing! :)

sha kah ern said...

wah swany! rare guest! xD i bought it from jusco at sunway pyramid!! rm19.90 only!! haha! go go go!! =D