Sunday, July 25, 2010

Went to Astro Singing Competition last night at bukit jalil.
I love the settings of the stage =)
very colourful.

However, we sat kinda far from the stage so only saw little ants jumping up and down during the whole night xD

DSC00418i

People that went with me.
DSC00424i

Alvin Gan xD
DSC00455i

The fans.
DSC00453i

Yoga. Powerful voice but I find him kinda weird. lol.
DSC00447i

The ants.
DSC00446i

Mamak session after that.
DSC00465i


Finally met up with college peeps again after 6 months =D
38748_1440389302377_1612405769_31078991_2268639_n

This time with Claire/Mary and Kai Ying =)
One went to Stpm and another flew to Indo halfway through A-levels.
IMG_6269i

Gave wei ern a small little tiny surprise for her birthday! =D
IMG_6271i

oh oh! i forgot to mention that my friday was a bad bad bad friday!
I was supposed to meet rujin, yimay and others for lunch in MV at 12pm.
I left house at 12pm :p
and I wanted to act smart so I used a way that I havent tried before to MV.
it was lunch time and was very jam. that's ok I thought. at least I am near already.
12.30pm I finally reached the Istana area! which I know is very near to MV! but somehow I just dont know which turning is to MV. I kept going straight straight straight and the next second I realised I was heading to Kuantan =.=""""""""

twist and turn and turn and twist. 1 hour later. I'm back to ampang again!! ARGH!!
so I be a good girl, used the usual cheras way to MV this time.

To make things worse, I was stucked at the parking!! no parking at all!!! ahh stupid stupid parking! i kept going round and round like marry go round! I almost burst into tears! after another hour, i FINALLY got a parking. SIGHHHHHHHHH!! sometimes, I just hate Fridays! So I dont agree with
T.G.I Fridays. Thank God It's Fridays?? NOOOO!

On Fridays...
the cinema is always full.
the road is always jam.
the parking rates are always expensive.
I always loss the mood to study.

Watched The Sorcerer's Aprrentice with khaiweny after that so my day wasnt that bad after all. that movie was nice! =) way better than eclipse.

I cant believe that..

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY 1 MONTH HOLIDAY
T.T

I'm so sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad.
I'm sure I'll miss those nights that I stayed up late to finish my dramas and wake up in the afternoon.

Go for outings everyday. Watch any movies I like. Do anything I like. omg so sad. my siu lai lai days. everyday at home goyang kaki only.
Sem 2 is a tough sem. We'll be having our major exam. I doubt that I can cope with ths stress =(

Why do people have their 3 months summer break but I dont??
but my sister is finally coming back from Taiwan tomorrow! YIPEE YAYA!!
hope she bought a lot of new clothes for me to show off in uni! LOL

So how did I spent the last day of my holidays?
nothing special. Woke up very late. Had my brunch. Went to damansara with family just to buy supper yummeh bread. Rushed through the korean drama that I have been watching lately. Boys Over Flower.

It's a korean version of F4! I'm kinda outdated cause I heard ppl talking about this drama when I was in college.

I fast foward through the whole drama cause the storyline is almost the same as the taiwan version. Just that the main actor over here is..
ZOMG!!! SUPER DUPER HANDSOME!

lee-min-ho-90125005

HOW CAN A GUY BE SO HANDSOME IN THIS WORLD?!?!?!
I'm starting my class tomorrow and I really have to get over him by today. If not I will be fantasizing everyday. sigh.

20090602091111264242374

KISS ME BABY OH KISS ME!!! =D
if not just HUG ME BABE OH HUG ME!!
my younger sis is also super crazy over him @.@
buy evoney said we cant snatch with her =(
haha.
Can I ask my future husband to do plastic surgery and get a face like him?

day dream again.

Few more hours and I'll turn into a nerd again =(
tata!

oh ya. congrats to u Kenny for getting I AM U's scholarship =)
it really isnt easy at all to get a scholarship from that kiam siap uni. LOL.
means I'll probably see u around in uni most of the days? ohnoooo. haha.

No comments: