Sunday, July 4, 2010

yo man! yesterday we had a small little primary gathering at Andrew's mansion before Scott flies back to aussie! =)

we warmed up by playing my fav fav monopoly deal+drinking some alcohol! =D

kevin trying to steal my properties!
IMG_6178i

the one on the right is Scott Gray! look at his muscles! H-U-M-O-N-G-O-U-S! lol
he's a eurasian and he actually has 3 different passports! O.O so cool
IMG_6179i

We had KFC for dinner! thankyou andrew for the treat! =)
Played chor dai di ass hole after that.

superman scratching his butt.
i

the girls.
IMG_6181i

the guys.
IMG_6187i

priceless.
IMG_6189ii

we should meet up more often!
When we meet, we always reminisce about our happy school days.
Eventhough I only spent one year in Lai Meng with them, but it feels like I've known them for decades.
I really appreciate this special friendship =)
hehe.

tell me what u want.what u want. what u want from me.

No comments: