Wednesday, July 7, 2010

OMG OMG.
should I wake up at 2.30am later to watch the match?

everybody in my family are sleeping like pigs now cause they planned to wake up later.
my younger sis even leave her room door wide open so that my elder sis can wake her up later =.=

really so kan joing ar? ehe. I'll try to wake up then.

Today was raining like.. hemm.. how to describe the heavy downpour?
heavy like my fatty brother la! lol.
but actually he's so much slimmer compared to last time.
I'll try to put up his older and current big. Then, you'll realise the power of puberty! =D


Went for dentist appointment today. My dentist shifted to a new place and the place was soooo..
freaking nice! O.O earned so much already T.T

DSC00279

I'm going to do scaling for my teeth tomorrow!
I'm so scared! o.o
This is my first time. I dont want to do it! and it's freaking expensive too =(
but my dentist told me twice that I NEED SCALING!
I think it means my teeth are in a very bad condition and I really need it. haiyo.

I've seen few patients going through scaling and most of them have the same reaction.
You can see their legs like 'chao kan chao kan' abit kept lifting up and down.
it must be painful =(

DSC00281 (1)

After dentist, we wanted to go for karaoke. It has been ages since I last went to sing.
We spent like few hours to decide where to sing.
If we go to ...
Neway - rm5++ for ladies on wednesday but not including tit bits yet. and you know they charge u rm9++ for those small little peanuts.

Greenbox - you will get to eat unlimited snacks!! i love the snacks! and drinks! but only 3 hours.rm10++.

Redbox - rm8++.2 free drinks but no yummy snacks =( and usually we can sing more than 3 hours cuz not many people walk all the way to lowyat to sing.
and another thing that bothered me was...... my friends once told me that the orange+yellow box (I scared they sue me for typing all these craps, so safety first. hehe) there got the tut tut tut u know la.
the cctv thingy.

if you dont know then dont ever find it out.
omg omg dont think about it now.
everybody is sleeping except me and recently I'm having a lot of bruises for no reason and if I ever mention to you guys about me seeing a pharmacy few years back cuz I have this super big mango size bruise on my leg which I dont remember knocking anything. and the pharmacy told me .........


tut tut tut knocked me at night!! and asked me to use what 5 colours flower to bathe!! super OMG man. I was so stunned and faster run home to tell me dad and he said he wana sue the pharmacy for scaring his cute daughter! LOL.

eh a bit our of topic.

at last. we chose.
the tut tut tut. red box! hehe! I dont know why also.

yerrr I just went to cut my fringe yesterday and it turns out to be yer yer yer.
I always tell them. when I put my fringe to the side, I dowan it to be shorter than my eyebrow. They just dont get my message!!

I always wear specs to cut my tut tut fringe. So I'm forced to take my specs out.
then they cut cut cut so happily. I also cant see clearly whats happening.
after wearing my specs back. argh. fringe gone case.

It might look long in this pic. Cuz my sis asked me to faster put my fringe to the side and faster chik chak!!
DSC00285i

DSC00296 (1)

I have this kinda creepy camwhore pic which I randomly took it in Redbox.
I didnt realise anything wrong until my sis told me about the girl behinddddddddddddddddddddd X.X

yer. I dont know whether I shud upload it.
I look very sucky in the pic. But I dare not edit it!!
cause I dont even dare to open it!! haha!

omg I'm really scaring myself. I'm having goosebumps now. aikssss!!!

WAH SOMEBODY JUST OPENED THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*fainted*



my heart almost fell out ok!!! Nobody can understand how I am feeling right now cause I am alone and I am very scared and if you know me well enuf I am a super paranoid person! if I wake my sis up just to sit beside me and post the pic with me. will she slap me? lol.

I'll go get Gucci first. a dog is better than nothing.

ok. Now. I am. going to post the pic. Then. I'll just publish without double checking.
any grammar or spelling mistake. sorry ya. I'll only correct it again when I see day light.
BYEBYE!!!!!!!!


DSC00289

ha! not this la! :p
it's actually this!!

DSC00294

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waa!!Who lai de... y dont u sleep leh?

sha kah ern said...

waaaa i should ask u! who are u lai de?! LOL! y keep anonymous? i dowan to slep cuz i want to watch football lor :p
OH!!!!! i think i noe who u r dy!! hahaha