Thursday, November 11, 2010

the last paper was a DISASTER!
read my lips. real disaster :(
sigh sigh sigh.
Luckily I couldnt manage to wake up at 5am this morning to study.
Cause nothing I've studied came out.

this world is so unfair. Hard work doesnt always pay off. Luck is what I was lacking.
I am disappointed. very timmmm.

or maybe I'm just aiming too high all the time which leads to disappointment all the time.
Oh well, I've learnt my lesson.
study smart and aim lower next sem.

pftttt. ok enuf.

FREEDOM is what I have now! :DDDDD
I guess my holiday is roughly 1 month? :( so short!

To do list during the holidays!!! :)

1. cut my lolo fringe. super long like banana already. Thinking whether I should redye my hair again? the black roots are out.

2. get a new phone!!! yipee! the phone I'm using now kept shutting down itself! *annoying* I wana get a dslr too if possible :( but where to get the $$$$$

3. read a storybook.

4. see more green trees or grass or whatever it's green. my power increasing like nobody's business thanks to my notes.

5. exercise!! I need to swim. backache :(

6. ENJOY!!!!! and watch all the series that my sister have been watching.

7. be a good girl and do all my house chores and learn how to cook something besides frying a lousy egg.

8. go ikea! I just feel like going there! i love to see nice furnitures! :) Then I'll think of my future house! hehe!

9. eat all the nice food and sleep like a pig! Need to get rid of my dark circles.

10. Lastly, TIDY UP MY ROOMMMMM!

DSC04996

Super disaster also right my room? haha! I just throw all the notes on my bed and the floor when I'm back!! I dowan to look at them ANYMORE!!! I MEAN IT! GRRR!!

oh btw, the blue bag on the right. it's not just any other ordinary recycle bags. cause it worths 3k =.=
including the things inside lar. lol. thanks to my wondaiful uni again for forcing us to buy dental stuffs!

I saw our lecturers interviewing coming dental juniors today and I really wana go in to tell them "DONT COME!!!" haha

DSC04977

nah handsome boy! hehe! thanks for supporting me all the way! He was even stresser than me cause I have to tell him how stress am I everyday! xD

I'm free now and now it's your turn! kekeke!

facebook pictures of the person u're viewing kept popping out at the side these days. I wonder why?
25211_380143658706_553738706_3602127_7890339_n

saw this pic and it made me smile! :) hehe! I look like a pig beside a dog.
see the way I sit!
I'm the man YEAA!!! I'M THE MAN!!
let bygones be bygones!! YEAAAAAAAAAAA! O.O

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahah! funny ..I really didn't notice how you sat before you mentioned it...hahah! =d