Sunday, November 28, 2010

oh mian. dead blog. lazy to update.
actually I prefer posting up pics in FB than writing so much crap over here.
are there ppl reading all these? :(
i'm like talking to the mosquito beside me. LOL.

DSC05068

A highly recommended storybook to read! :)
I wana watch this movie too!

I got very emotional at times while reading this.
I felt like going into the book and use a knife to cut their kuku bird.
damn evil. I mean the characters in the story. not me :p

I kept searching part time jobs from asiaparttime.com.
Saw a job which u're asked to be a model for ppl to shoot. and u can earn up to rm150 in 3 hours!! thats a lot okay!! O.O

but they didnt mention whether it's shooting with or without clothes o.o

ok lar. byebye. sien.

cousins and friends. pls get married. I wana ban leng leng and attend weddings. haha.

2 comments:

Mr BRA said...

Yes. I'm your no.1 loyal fans!!There is always me to support ur blog even there is no1 left in this world???Hahaha!I really wana make your holidays more interesting. Will come out with some plans soon!

sha kah ern said...

ohnooooo. haha! ok lar thanku ah! xD yaya! better come out with something very interesting!! u gave me hope dy ah!! :p oh miannn. i'm hungry again =.= and very thirsty i duno y.