Monday, November 29, 2010

aiyo. while waiting for my drama to load slowly like super slow motion turtle (the last episode of No Regrets), I'll just update my blog to make time pass faster la.
Getting bored with FB :( nothing much to see too.

Just watched Megamind today! :D
WEEE!! it's a very funny and nice movie! I'll rate it 8.5/10. hehe!
while Harry Potter.. hemm.. I still find it very draggy just like the previous episode.
I'll just give 5/10.

Bubble tea. I guess thats what makes me still awake right now. 1 sip of bubble tea can make my eyes open dua dua liap till 4am! Dont know whether thats a good or bad thing though.

Ah bra looks as if he has caries!! haha.
DSC05103

Mine not so obvious.
Look at this 2 pictures.
DSC05104

Can you see the difference of the size of the face in different angles?
The upper one looks thinner right.
DSC05105

Turn your head 10 degree and it makes my fat looks fatter.

Ikea meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat balllllllllllllllls!
Have been hearing people telling me how nice are these balls!!!
O O O O O O <--- meat balls! hehe!
okie lar. but seriously very filling!! bite till my jaw chao kan!! serious!!
IMG_9887

OH! my all time favourite triple play!! Whenever I go to Chilis, this is a MUST order! :D
IMG_9888

Super full!

Thanks for making my day not so boring! I've bought stickers to stick on my wall! they're beautiful! and it's just 4 for rm10! I'll snap a picture and post it here after I stick it and tidy my room! :)
oh my, it has been I duno how many thousand weeks dy after my exam and my room is still in the same condition. or maybe worse

I've been spending most of the time looking for dramas to watch. Real bored. but I dont want to go back to uni too. nehhhhh nehhhh poooo poooo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, nice job! This was the stuff I had to have.

Anonymous said...

أنا فقط واضاف صفحة ويب إلى المفضلة. أحب قراءة رسائلك. شكرا!