Sunday, November 14, 2010

Random pics again! c:

Mix chips + porridge is the new love! :)
DSC04897

A little huge bunny that will burst anytime in Desa Park City xD
DSC04863

My bruise few weeks ago O.O
those bruises just appear out of no where O.O O.O O.O
and it's not only one. it's 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.......
I still remember a pharmacy told me I might have leukemia!! piiiiiku da da li her!!
made me cant sleep for few nights counting the days I can still live before the blood test result came out.
DSC04913

so much that I can even draw a best fit line on my leg! physics!! lol
DSC04914a

a random sticker I saw somewhere!! hahaha! ben 10!!! but why on earth the girl beside is PREGNANT?!?!?! xDDD and the girl is ben 10's sis isit?
bad influence on innocent little cutie kids!
DSC04953

ohno!! Gucci's birdy came off!! so longgg. haha. roughly 18cm I think.
DSC01115

and Gucci is looking for it! keke!
DSC01131

Jk lar. Gucci is a female and thats actually a German sausage that costs rm5!!!

I finished 1 korean drama in 1 day!! hehe! watched till neck pain.
DSC01137

This is funnneh!! There was 1 day my maid cooked fried chicken. I went to the kitchen to see whether she kept any of the chicken for herself because we wanted to leave some for her and I saw this!! xD

This is how my maid hides food! lol. The most dangerous place is the safest place so I guess the most obvious place is the safest too? xD

but it's dangerous to the chicken cause it will fall anytime! lol.

DSC01121

Went to KLCC today :) went to the Go Mobile Expo but I couldnt make up my mind which phone to buy yetttt :( hemmmmm.

cut my lolo fringe too. can u see the difference? if no then byebye rm8.
DSC01142

Life's great without books and lectures and piku unis right? :)
ahhh how nice! I want to go for a trip!
Gotta go eat tong sui with sisssys!! yipee yipee yaya!

No comments: