Wednesday, December 3, 2008




another lonely night. i hate the night. it's the time when the darkness and loneliness gets to me, the time when i seem to connect best with my pessimistic side. the quietness puts me in the mood for sad thoughts, and yet the harder i try to lighten up, the worse i feel. perhaps it is because all the noise and bustling about during the day inevitably have to end as the night arrives. after all, these are the things that keep me going, the things that tell me i am loved and appreciated. somehow or other, the night tends to put things in a bigger perspective for me.

the first thoughts are often of my back. why me? is always the question that starts it all. do i believe in karma? seriously, no one knows, not even myself. i really hope somehow a miracle will happen, and all my troubles and worries will just fade away. hehe =)

I didnt manage to find the cute moon but i've got some pictures from my sister's friend. so cute!


: )

: )


This afternoon I've been talking to dad about pregnancy! haha! how weird! :/ Don't get me wrong k i'm not pregnant lol

No comments: