Saturday, December 20, 2008

OMG!! oh no oh no as i was just starting to type this post, Ee Von told me that our A levels results will be out next monday?!?!? NOOOooo! I really really hope she got it wrong! cause I always assumed that our results will only be released around April?! heehe! so much for a few months of enjoyment! I...I...I'm scared! =( I heard that this year, people who were born in the year of the horse are destined for bad luck? haha! so many of my friends would carry some sort of amulet with them during examinations. I didn't believe that until the real As exam. sigh. The first chemistry practical paper i sat for was a complete, utter disaster! Most of the apparatus weren't in good working condition. I kept screaming at the lab assistant cuz the suction tubes weren't working properly!! imagine the frustration and tension i was experiencing at that moment. And guess what he called me to do?! He said "use your mouth to suck the pipette la!" He kept repeating it but of course i ignored him O.o I thought he was joking but after the exam....my friend told me that she actually used her mouth to suck!! hahaha! I really did very badly in the next few papers as i had lost my confidence. AHhhhHhhh! so for my physics paper, I borrowed Andrew's amulet and i ended up...........







Not finishing the paper.

......

...

.

oh mannn.......




What I think I can do now is pray and pray and pray and... I really dont know what else =(

I think i'll have trouble sleeping for the next few nights.

Ok lar enough of complaining.

Some pictures of me and my sisters' and brother's first oreo cheeeese cake!

All the credits to miss sha yee jin! She taught us how to make this yummy cake! hehe!




Isn't it cute?!? =-)


The cotton candy yee jin bought.


Too bad we ignored it while busy making our cake so it started to harden! It was hard like a rock! xD

I thought the cake was quite yummy. it tasted just like the cakes we usually buy from secret recipe! hahaha! just that...


My sis & I had a stomachaches after eating the wonderful cake. =.='''''''''


I gave Andrew's family a quarter of it and his dad woke up and lao sai in the middle of the night! oh no man! haha!

sorry uncle! xp

No comments: