Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Throughout the holidays, i've been taking free guitar and drum lessons from Mr. Andrew Tay! hemm..I realised all my posts are kinda short but always filled with pictures. why ar?! duno la. haha! okay so this is a video of andrew tay playing his super ex drum!




Oh ya! we had a secondary school friends gathering two fridays ago. I really had a great time meeting and catching up with these buddies of mine =)




My poor little brother is having chicken pox right now. what a pity. he complained that his chicken pox are itching like mad and that he's having trouble falling asleep. INSOMNIA! poor little kid. so being the loving sisters we are, me and sis helped him put on some calamine lotion xp


tadaa! our work of art! xD

haha! we had to censor his underwear. however, it doesn't look very well done so we used a Usavich chicken to cover his underwear. haha! poor little brother, he's clueless that i'm doing this! haha but very cute mah hor... =P



Can't do this to him right now or else i might cause his chicken pox to explode! haha =P his lips and some private parts are full of chicken pox too! poor fella =/


say hello to usavich chicken and frog!


Btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEI HSUAN! This is a present for u! I'm sure u'll like it =P drum roll!! ................... Another cute video of my brother! haha! i realised i'm in love with my brother! lol. i'm addicted to recording all the cute things he does xD

No comments: