Monday, December 15, 2008

My ex...lol

wow this holiday is becoming waaaaay toooooooooo meaningless! what have i been doing all this time?!?! certainly nothing meaningful! I didn't even have a chance to go on a trip!!! argh! frust man! can anyone recommend a job to me?! i'm so sick of this boredom that lunch doesn't even attract me anymore despite my rumbling stomach.





This is my family picture! oops! why is BOO inside? haha! Boo is actually my ex cambodian maid. My dad gave her the name Boo to make it easier for us to call her. There was once when my brother tried to scare me! he shouted "BOOOO!!" and my ex maid said "yes?!" hahaha! so that was the end of BOO BOO games in my house. from then on, we had to scare ppl by shouting "RAHH!" Boo helped me in my moral project last year as one of our family members. haha! let me tell you guys a story! She was once a very nice maid. because she doesnt understand English, we had to use sign language to communicate and I couldn't tell her off becuz she could not understand a word thgat was coming out of my mouth! imagine the frustration! However as time went by, she changed into an annoying maid! wow! if u called her to do something she'll pretend as if she couldn't hear you. And if she heard you, she'll make some kinda freaky cicak sound that goes like "tsk tsk tsk" before she does whatever she was told to! what a horrible maid!



oh! look at her hair! it was longer than mine! i believe everyone knows that when a new maid comes, they usually have short hair so as to be presentable. Maybe due to my mom's absence, nobody bothered about her hair unlike Andrew Tay's mom, who cuts her maid's hair and made her maid cry in the process! haha! How lucky my ex maid is. I didn't mind her having long hair but the problem is she steals our pins, rubber bands and uses alot of shampooooooo! She spends more of her time looking into the mirror she stole from us instead of doing her job. sigh....



Not forgetting that she loves my sister's perfume! she wanted to buy the exact identical perfume but my sister didn't want to smell the same as her so she bought a different scent and said that the perfume was out of stock. BUT!!! my maid didn't want to accept that other perfume!! talk about de cun jing chi! she kept on smelling the perfume and shaking her head! waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! sigh sigh sigh! so my poor sister haad to go back to mid valley again just to change the perfume.



Even though she has many negative points that kills me just by thinking about it, she still has her plus sides. She gave me comments when i couldnt decide what to wear. Surprisingly, her taste was not as outdated as i thought. She was also a fast learner as she learnt some english words like "cook! bathe! eat! wash! cut!" =)



ignore my post if you want to, as i have been too bored and I have no idea why i am talking about my ex maid! heeee heee! She just popped up in my mind when i was browsing through the photos! Now i've another cambodian maid and her English and cooking is good! I wonder...if she will eventually evolve into another cicak maid in the future?! xD I'm laughing like a mad cow as i'm typing this! mooooo~ haha!



okay...i'm bored again.... =( I should have went to the library with yeeeee zhennn... sien ahh! save me somebody!



No comments: