Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa! yesterday was my dad's birthday! we didnt even get a chance to start singing happy birthday or light up the candles and he'd already cut the cake into pieces =.="""
wanted to upload some videos of my dad doing cute stuffs but very lazy larr..

wait for father's day only la! hehe!

If i'm given a chance, I would clone my dad to produce a younger one that is almost the same age as me and i'll marry him!! hahaha! he's a very super nice guy which I think his species is facing extinction! lol. he never hit us before and will just pinch us when we are naughty! haha! there's where I've learnt my pinching skills :P

no brother in the picture cause bu shuang him :P




according to andrew tan, TARC's swimming pool toilet got ghost!!! >.<

Me and my friends have bathed at the toilet twice but nothing happened. So today me and ker xin went to swim again and we decided to sing while we bathed, because we knew our singing would definitely scare the ghosts away. haha!

SUDDENLY!!!! we heard another voice singing along with us!! we quickly ran out of the toilet naked and...

we saw the guard staring at us O.o

lol MAY FOOL!! hahaha! it was raining cats and dogs today so we didn't get to go swimming :P we studied at the library for 4 hours but the library's bell went crazy. It kept ringing like nobody's business and nearly drove us cuckoo >.<

hahaha i was just too bored and had nothing to update so created this lame story :P but the story about the ghost is true. I dont think I have the guts to bathe there again >.<

YEEJIN and YEEVONNE are going to LEEHOM's concert!!! NOOOooooO! I want to go too =( and while they are enjoying, I'll be at home swallowing my book pages by pages. haha! better go buy tomato sauce so that got some taste.

tomorrow i'll be attending IMU's interview, wish me luck people!this time no play play already cause i really want to enter IMU and the places are sooooooooooooo the very limited.

I AM YOU YOU ARE ME!! let me in lar.. i give you kiss kiss............... xP