Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It’s getting late but I’m still full of energy! AH! I forgot that I drank neslo this afternoon! That’s why!! Something similar that happened to me few months back is happening to one of my closest friend. I just want to tell you to stay strong kay! Time will heal everything eventhough I know it may take ages! But we’re always here =) I know just exactly how u feel. Once their hearts are stolen, it’s almost impossible to get them back. So we must learn to let go kay =) 明天會更好!so 下一個也會更好!hehe just in case people like ning xin and you know who you are dun understand haha :P what i'm trying to get across is tomorrow will be a better day, and the next guy will also be a better one :)


Past few days, I heard a deejay asking people whether guys would prefer girls with brains or beauty. Haha. Statistics from the internet shows that ang mo guys usually prefer girls with beauty cause they want to show off to their friends =.=” but most of them who called in the said that they would prefer girls with brains as it’s important for them to have intellectual conversations or something like that lar and some don't think looks are important. Good Malaysians! Haha! But some only I think! Cuz if you’re at a shopping mall and you pass by a hot chick. How would u know whether she’s smart?! Right? Aiya! Whatever la! LOL! Beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder.


If u ask me this question… hemm! I also don’t know! Haha! Maybe half half la! All depends on feel~ haha!and I don't really want a handsome bf. I will feel very insecure cuz many girls out there will kau my zai? haha! tough competition! eh but dont purposely go scratch your face just to kao me k! hahahaha! JK la! sounds so perasan!


Oh oh! And do I really look better with specs? =( most of my friends told me that. but I don’t want to look better in specs! Cause guys don’t make passes on girls with glasses! I think? wa rhymes! Lol. And mine are those nerd thick black classical specs?! Haha! Eh who say! Black specs is fashion lor now! And if a guy is kap-ing me, I said IF la! LOL! And maybe he thinks that hemm this girl not bad! Haha! xp But got specs maybe minus a few marks! Then when he sees me open my mouth and smile OMG got braces samo! And 2 holes! Haha! Sure run away lor. So conclusion is beauty is more important?! Eh I just said whatever right haha so whatever la! Okay the end =) I feel like i'm talking to myself in this whole post. lol.


turn your head and smile with me xD


No comments: