Saturday, April 11, 2009

Okay well I've got nothing special to blog these days so maybe I'll do one out of a few tags I got from 2 friends of mine. can do together right? haha

1. The person who tagged you?
Wooi Liang & Ning Xin

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
WL-Primary friend.
NX-Secondary 38 po friend. haha.

3. Your impressions of him/her?
WL-Two words. Extremely TALL xD
NX-Two words also. extremely short?! HAHAHA! eh jk la! she loves to laugh! =)

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
WL-er..er..did he do anything? haha! erm erm...cant remember la! haha!
NX-ning xin u also never do anything memorable!! :P my birthday coming then u do k haha

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
WL-erm. oh! the last time i talked to him he asked me why am i with braces. haha.
NX-she msged me and said she misses me =) so sweeeet rite?

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will
WL-Jump everyday to be as tall as him too I guess.
NX-squeeze myself in a box everyday to suit her?! LOL! so bad! jk! her baby will kill me. haha.

7. If he/she becomes your lover,things he/she has to improve on
WL-improve on how to grow shorter to match my height! haha!
NX- grow taller?! eh lol 2 so opposite! haha! XD xD

8. If he/she becomes your enemy,you will
WL & NX-i dont think this will happen.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be
WL&NX- wont happen so no reason :P

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
WL & NX- i dont know how to answer and i'm lazy to think! hahaha

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
WL-Still the two words. EXTREMELY TALL and good in badminton!! and I think he doesnt need to jump when he plays basketball. haha.
NX-i love to hang out with her. she's such a nice friend. shuang la u! haha!

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
I am a nerd :P and abit talkative sometimes?

13. The characters you love of yourself are
I love every piece of me

14. On the contrary,the characters that you hate about yourself
I told you, I love every piece of me

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
Me la. Siapa lagi? :P

16. For people who care and love you,you say something to them
I love you guys too? haha! *hugs*

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you-

1- Yee Jin-
2-Yee Vonne-
3- Ru Jin-
4-Ker Huei-
5- Stephanie-
6- Biiang Sheng-
7- Siaw Wei-
8- Yi Lee-
9- Jazmine-
10-Maki-

18. Who is no.6?
A guy who loves badminton and his ambition is to become someone like LIN DAN! :P

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Sissy! hahaha no la! she'll kill me if she sees this! female!

20. If no.7 and no.10 together,is that a good thing?
hahaha err..i duno?maki love gals with big boobies! haha but they dont even know each other i think.

21. What is no.2 studying about?
gona study pharmacy soon. but now at home fat mou-ing. haha!

22. When is the last time you had a chat with no.3?
erm. erm. sms? last last last week i think.

23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
I think....soft music cause she's soft? haha! i think taiwan dramas songs!

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Ya! 3 leng zai brothers!

25. Will you woo no.3?
wats woooo? shoo? haha! ohoh! i know what's woo! yaya! i'll definitely woo you rujin if i'm a guy xD

26. How about no.7?
erm shes too far away from me and she's surrounded by many much more hotter guys! haha

27. Is no.4 single?
Yup! go after her guys!

28. What is the surname of no.5?
lol KOK KOK KOK! haha! she hates ppl to call her this.

29. What is the hobby of no.10?
see boobies?!hahahaha :P or do 38 faces and take pics!

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
of cuz. they are best buddies.

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
At home now. haha. Imu in the future.

32. Talk something casually about no.1
one of my best cousin. cool hairstyles. creative. i just love to talk to her!

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
waaa... haha!my lawyer says i can choose not to answer this ques! hahaha!

34. Where does no.9 live at?
errrrrrrr near my college.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
i remember she said she likes red isit?

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
yaya! cause they are staying together =)

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Wait till she's back here then I'm gonna tell u how sexy she is haha

38. What is no.6 doing now?
erm i have no idea. haha. maybe playing badminton? online? bowling with friends?

I'M SO BORED!!!! my life is so D-U-L-L! can somebody please help me to add some C-O-L-O-U-R-S in it?! LOL! a warning to all my juniors! dont ever take a lvls k! haha! it killsssss mannnnnn



I do lame things when i'm bored just like wrapping my head with my blanket O.o

blablablacksheep~

1 comment:

Conundrum said...

Test test...

my comment didnt appear in your previous post!!