Monday, April 6, 2009

YEAH!! trials are finally over! and the finals are finally coming! woohoo! can't wait! LOL!
something really bad happened 2 days ago. call it bad luck, or maybe karma....
a thief broke into my house when we were sleeping!!!!
he broke the mosquito net in one of the toilet windows and climbed in!
the funniest part is he switched on my maid's room light! lol.
cause my maid's room was supposed to be a store room so the switch to turn on her light was outside the room. i think it was too dark so he wanted to switch on some lights.
sigh. he managed to steal 2 handphones, 1 watch, 2 playstations =(, 1 torchlight =.=" (he didnt bring 1 mer?!) and!!!!!!!!! we didn't even realise this until the next afternoon!!

HE STOLE HALF OF OUR SHOES!!!!!!!! not as in the partner of each pair, but as in half the pairs of shoes xp

and!!! MY FAVOURITE ADIDAS SHOES IS GONE BABY GONE!!! T.T

I don't even have a picture of it T.T just like the ps2! no picture! =( i better start taking pictures and cataloging all my belongings...
stupid la! why cant these people earn their own money?! go beg also better than steal la!!

this stupid incident robbed me of my beauty sleep the following night and I still had a paper to sit for the next day! SEE LA! today's biology paper was terrible! I cant even remember the names of the smallest and biggest sperm. lol :P too pure to remember all these stuffs xD

after the thief ran away and we thought everything was back to peace and quiet again, (actually it was quiet even when the thief was in our house) my dad suddenly shouted "WHO's DOWNSTAIRS!!"

omg! super scary okay! cause we heard sounds of some clinking plates and forks?! I thought the thief went to the kitchen to take a parang! so without thinking twice i grabbed the phone and told my sis to dial 999! so my dad took a long stick (nope, not that 1 xp) and my brother took his ping pong bat and realised....
it was actually just the sound of the washing machine! haha! I think coins were inside so.. so.. like that lo! keke! and we told the police .. er.. wrong number! O.o luckily they didnt call back.

hung out with them after the last paper =)


camera shy! haha!


my eyes are popping out. i'm so so so tired. i'm feeling so insecure right now as if the thief is still in my house =( eventhough my dad glu-ed most of the windows already =.="""""" hahaha

luckily nobody was hurt la eventhough i'm sooooo sad that he stole my favourite shoes which cant be found in Malaysia =(


I <3 my family very muchie :)

but look at the way my sister and brother slep. haha.


No comments: