Friday, April 17, 2009

okay. this post is related to the stupid thief again!! argh!! last 3 days, when everything was so peaceful and quiet.. silent night.. holy night.. i was getting ready to slep. It was around 12.30 + i think. suddenly some " OI OI OI OI" sounds broke the silence of the night. I thought maybe some guys are fighting outside so i igored them. As you know, i'm not the nosy type. lol. but the "OI OI OI" was incessant so i peeped outside my window. to my astonishment!! I SAW THE THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was running away! ARGH! I couldnt do anything but just stare at his stupid butt moving left and right, up and down running away. how i wished i had a gun so i can shoot him right in the ass!!! i wont kill him straight away! i will let him suffer and experience the pain just like how i felt when i lost my favourite sports shoe!! hahaha *evil laugh* oh i forgot to mentioned that the OI OI OI sound was from some construction workers staying outside.

he was tall, dressed in black, wearing a cap and carrying a bag in his stupid hands!! I have no idea why is he so stupid that he actually came to steal things that early? it's just 12+! the stupid-est thing is the next next day which was yesterday, he went into my neighbour's house. =.="""

everyweek also must come at least once. so geng.


i seriously hate him from the bottom of my heart larrr! hahaha! when can the police catch him?! The day after i saw the thief, i was so super thirsty and it was already 12+. Everybody was already sleeping soundly and I didnt have the guts to go down alone to drink water. I was afraid that i might bump into the thief visiting my house downstairs. like, when you see him face to face, what should we do actually? SCREAM?! if he has a knife, he would kill you. or should we just act faint? lol. i have no idea. SO you know what did i do?!?! i actually drank the tap water from my toilet!! EWwww right! haha! 1 small mouth only la :P or else i'd have died of dehydration and you wouldn't be reading this post. haha.


this is how my house looks like after that stupid incident. looks like a jail =.=""" so ugly.





I dont know why my dad put those metal sticks on the gate. haha. maybe to poke his butt or some other places when he tries to climb :P POKE HIM!!!!







CUCUK DIAAAA!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Conundrum said...

Hor, talking bout thief...my uncle's car punya window kena broke edi last night.

Then, few weeks ago got penipu call my house and ransom for 100k SGD. Luckily can contact my cousin *he was said to be a guarantor for his friend, working in SG* and know it's a fraud. Seems like the penipu simply call people's house one especially early in the morning where only those old people at home. Senang kena tipu ma they all.

Somemore, my aunt's phone kena curik but luckily not her wallet lah.

So, kinda lucky loh these few weeks. Thanx to feng shui .__."

Your house got put feng shui anot?

sha kah ern said...

WA WA WA so many things happened to ur relatives!!LOL! my sister's fren's car's window oso let ppl broke few times d!haha!samo her fren purposely din lock the car so the theif can steal and they can claim insurance!hahaha!

got ppl called my dad be4 osO!!den my dad let ppl tipu!!!!!he should have asked for my advice 1st mah!LOL!he go bank in rm800+ i think! O.o

dun have feng shui oh!lol!urs got?!haha!

Conundrum said...

Wah, purposely didn't lock the car = =" Dangerous lah! Ya ya, my house got put feng shui stuffs =P