Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HOW COME NOBODY ANSWER MY SHANGHAI QUESTION?
why just read and run?! I can check your IDD or IP or I also duno what address and find out who read and run yea!
LOL.
jk lar.

nvmla. I'll just share the pics! :)

This is the pavilion of Brasil and USA.
ShangHai Day 21i

Finland with leng zai + Belgium + Switzerland.
ShangHai Day 12i

Polska + France + Netherland.
ShangHai Day 13i

Mexico.
ShangHai Day 22iiii


Italy.
ShangHai Day 14i

Germany.
ShangHai Day 15i

Lastly, our beloved.....

1 Malaysia O.O
er. nice? hehehehehehe.
IMG_8608


IMG_8622

Lam Fung, Hong Kong actor in Malaysia's Pavilion promoting Ali Cafe?!?
IMG_8614


IMG_8616

I have totally no idea what this picture.....
IMG_8629

and this ....
O.O O.O O.O!!!!
resemble? LOLLLL
cause I thought Malaysia is kinda a conversative country?
IMG_8628

My younger sister who lost her baby nail due to too much walking. ewww.
DSC00867

____________________________________________________________

This is how my skin looked like when I was back from Kevin's farewell! =D
DSC04892

a closer look. hehe.
We played the WU-La-La game again and those who lost have to be scribbled by others.
DSC04890

I had A LOT A LOT of FUN that night! :)
thankyou and byebye kevin! will see you next summer!

I chopped off 1 and a half inch of hair but nobody realised!!
WHY WHY? :p

2 comments:

Bra bra said...

WOAH!!Ur hair soooo nice lorh!!Hehehe..At least i gt realized ur hair become shorter ok!!I'm so observant..Observing u everyday..every hour..every minutes..every seconds..Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Looking forward to your next post