Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today (or to be exact, yesterday? hehe. it's 12.40am already)... is Alexander Chin Wey Xin's aka Zephyrrr (I still duno whats that) aka xxXxxXxxXx BIRTHDAY!

I promised to write u a post so stop asking branded shirt from me! haha!

I cant deny that this friend actually helped me went thru the hardest moment of my life. He is lame. very lame :p but that cheered people around him :)

He was once very emo and cry baby. LOL. but from the way he talks now, I can see that his puberty period is over? xD he has grown into a macho mature man.

He likes to act like angmo and talk in angmo accent, very irritating! lol. and always thinks he speaks fluent chinese.

We had gone thru a lot of wind wind rain rain (translate into chinese), but that indirectly creates an unbreakable friendship bond between us!

I'm glad that I met you friend! without you, I wouldnt get such wonderful results for my A levels Physics! haha!

Happy 20th birthday Alex!
Stop ai mei-ing with different girls and hunt for a future wife instead! lol!

I purposely choose a yong sui picture of yours :P
5172_1158721003953_1105616257_30474700_5246319_n

After my exam only we go yamcha lar! keke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.