Tuesday, September 28, 2010

super. lifeless. these. days.
I feel like getting married again!!
MARRY ME PLEASE!! i beg u! I wana have babies and burn my piles of notes to feed the baby!!
O.O

it's 1.20am now and i'm still studying @.@
cause I took a 2 hours nap just now.
sien lor.
I wasnt that sleep actually.
I woke up and saw my notes beside me then very sien again so I forced myself to sleep.
lol.
then I felt guilty and started studying like mad cow.
I bet I cant sleep later.
ahhhhh.
byebye. lol.

"Dont let beautiful moments pass by"
but nothing is beautiful to me right now except myself. hahahaha.
jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk.
siao liao larrrr.
gud nite people!

studying pharmacology these days reminds me of the days in nottingham again :(

4 comments:

Bra bra said...

Err..U married before huh!!How come i DUNNO 1!!!Horr!!U hide sth from me!!U can feed me with your notes d ahh!!^^ Sleep earlier la!Chillax!!

sha kah ern said...

er.. yea :(
divorced liaooooooo.
sry.
actually i have a baby.
but i sent to taiwan let my grandma feed. haha!
just woke up frm nap lar! argh! gek sim! haha!

Braxton said...

Aww..Tatz so sad..
Is okay la..I wont mind on your past.. :)
Free then go visit your baby together lorh..I can be his/her ADOPTED daddy?LOL!

sha kah ern said...

da bian lar u! haha! dowan play liao lar!! byebye! study!! stress! we're in a da bian uni u noe!!! argh!!