Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG OMG!! my hand so itchy. I have nothing better to do so I go change my blog template.
I thought it needs a new look so......
Everything is so unorganised now! O.O
:(
I want my old template back. sad.

Few days back, I was so sick of my notes and so I randomly texted bra..
"can we have McD for dinner?"

Bra replied " of course panties! "
(fyi, I'll turn into G-string when I get horny!! lol)

so BROOOOM . . . . picked me up and off we go! :D

On the way we thought of trying something that we dont usually eat.
so ah bra brought me to kepong and he said "why not we go to this western food restaurant. I can give u 50%!"


panty " HOW COME?! 50% off for everything?"

bra "YEA! cuz I am the boss! I didnt want to tell u that I'm rich at the first place if not you will eat up all my money $.$ "

I love monehhh! hehe!

so we went in.

lalalala.

When I opened the menu, to my surprise!!
Everything was really 50% off! they stated the reasons for that too.
Because they dont provide you air cond. lol.
and thats if you order a drink for each person lar.
and this offer is only during normal days. Public holiday and holiday eve no discount!

What a smarty pants restaurant. They raised the price of every food then they say give you 50% off. Trying to play around with our minds! :D

but the food are indead slightly yini mini moor cheaper than other western food restaurant.

My fish & chips!! it tasted a bit herbal?
DSC04877

Ah bra's lamb. woah.
he looks like zai zai over here. haha.
guess whats the symbol on the left side of his shirt which is your right side now? xD
DSC04879

it's 5K! hehe!

our drinks!
I TELL U!! the shake over there is a definite absolute must try!
(btw shake is me! hehe! SHA Kah Ern = SHAKE! )

we ordered strawberry shake and orange yogurt drink. the yogurt drink is just the dutchlady yogurt drink lar. hehe. but yummeh too!
DSC04881

arghh. I'm still very sad over my changed template!!
My chat box was lost but luckily I still found it back. but there's a big big gap in between I dont know how to remove it.

Please tell me this is nicer than my previous template if not I'll be very sad and close down the whole blog and shakableshandy can never never be found :(

lol.

ohhhh! i almost forgot to tell you guys the name of the restaurant right. hehe. in case you guys wana go there too.
it's 水霸王 SBV restaurant. I think?
around kepong area! if you really really wana go can ask ah bra! :)

No comments: