Friday, September 17, 2010

I.....












I...





broke.













up? LOL.













broke my ...









specs!! xD








LOL. myself. haha.


yer. I was studying like mad cow and my specs kept sliding down :(
because nose a bit flat with 2 big holes :(
so I was too pissed, straight away took out my specs, wanted to bend the sides so it'll get tighter and stick to my face.

but I accidentaly broke it instead T.T
buuhoohoo.

but it's ok.

haha.

cause I'm gonna stick it back with gum! If I'm gonna make a new pair of specs, it will surely take up a whole day.

There's no SUN at all today.
Therefore I decided to eat SUNdae icecream! hehe! lame?
lol.

this is the new lime flavour sundae icecream.
DSC00872

I dont like!!
it tasted like.. lime dish detergent.
but my sis likes it.
it depends lar actually.

for people like me who always do house chores and wash my own dishes of course will get sien of this flavour xD

and this is the new CHEESE flavour french fries.
DSC00873

Friday is a NONO day to study too :(

WEE to kevin's party now! :)
it's a farewell party so I shud be sad hor :(
it's a potluck party btw but i'm just bringing 1 packet of chipsmore? xD

my sisters are back from Shanghai Expo! Is anybody interested to see the pics? ;)

No comments: