Saturday, December 4, 2010

This was yesterday.

Time Square. lala heaven? lol.
Both of them looked so happie in the pic.
DSC01203i

cuz it was their first time bowling.
DSC01204i

nehhhhhhhhh. how can I be the shortest when I'm the oldest?!? O.O
DSC01205i

Mid Valley.
nehhhh. quite big difference with and without specs :(
DSC01206i

Madam Kwan.
We heard that the nasi lemak was tasty so 4 of us went there to order 1 plate of nasi lemak to try. erm. so so larrrrrrrr. not worth the price. My brother kept complaning that we should have went to old town to have the nasi lemak special.

and the waiters were like looking at us with one kind cause 4 of us eating 1 spoon of nasi lemak and kept passing the plate around in circles. lol. we ordered 2 glasses of sky juice :p but they gave us 4. means what? kelian us? lol.

We did went to oldtown today and got one nasi lemak special each for lunch :)
it's special but it's so much cheaper than Madam Kwan's one.
maid kept delaying her flight to come back. boo.
DSC01207i

Evening. Chilis.
Kah Men's smartie pants birthday celebration.
IMG_9969

Her first birthday cake.
IMG_9941

Second birthday cake.
IMG_9960

Third birthday cake :)
IMG_9981

I hope she's happy to have 3 birthday cakes that day! :D
the 2nd cake was a surprise from us and the 3rd one was from Chilis!

Group pic with the lovely girls.

IMG_9964

Super huge teddy in the centre court. I thought it was huge until I saw...
IMG_9988

THIS! they found a bigger 1 :( hehe
DSC01211i

dont really have the "ohm" to blog lar.
I always read super pretty girls blogs and so lucky them to always have hundred plus ppl to comment. I asked my sis why is my blog always so dead. she said not pretty enuf guaaa. haha. boo boo boo.

having a super sorethroat after eating so many da bao, fried, fast food.
maid oh maid. when only you "she de" to come back?

No comments: