Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ahh i have nothing to update these days. just some outing pics with friends.
but basically my blog is always flooded with pictures compared to words. hehe.
Monday, met up with ningxin baby and yeejin at old town.

an indian baby jumping on the sofa next to us.


ning xin's new hairstyle!! haha! she havent upload a pic of her new hairstyle in her blog so i'm the first to show the world xD
From the pic below, we can see that my sister and ningxin are impatient people because they did not stay still after the "chick chak" sound. hehe
focus on her hair and ignore my fatty arms. She looks younger with this hairstyle right? =)s

The next day, ningxin suddenly called and said she misses me! haha! so we went out again xD went to cowboy in cheras.
Lately, I'm very fond of sports car. I want a nissan fair lady =(

ningxin baby with her bathrobe. Seriously looks like a bathrobe right? :p






=)
girlfriends are always the best

No comments: