Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Went back to TAR college today for photography session. I love every single part of TAR College. The trees are tall, the grass are green, the monkeys are active, the canteen food are cheap, the mud are muddy and brown enough EXCEPT the stuuuuupid guards!!
I wonder why guards always have the "slap me plss" look.
I tried to go in for the first time and that 8 po guard asked me to U turn out!
Then the second time i tried wif biiiiangsheng and told the stupid guard that he just wanted to drop me down but she said "turun sini la"!!! seriously a true 8 po!!
anyway, thx bssss for helping me to find a parking =) should have given you discount, pay lesser hor :p

The photography session wasnt the same as the previous year. This year we get to paste our own passport picture on a card and write some blablabla tq tarc etc etc and paste it on a board. The only thing i was waiting for the whole morning was refreshment!!! haha!
i was super thirsty!! just look at the pic below!! the sun so the very the BIG!! and hot!!

IMG_0918e

AHH! If you are observant enough, I was wearing the same shirt that I wore to Full House. heheheee. CANNOT MEH!! got reason one ok!! hehe! I woke up late so I simply grab something nice to wear, no time ban leng leng la :( I choose clothes need 1 hour lehhh :p

The college informed us to reach at 10am and i reached at 10++. I thought I was very late but who knows I was the first to enter the DK! >.<

Miss Choong. My chemistry lecturer in pink.
IMG_0920i

Why alex's leg open so big 1?! O.O
IMG_0921i

The path that we passed by everyday after class....
AHHH!! i miss those time.. muax muax muax!!
wished u came la kerxiny
IMG_0922i

Then, I rushed to my dentist to get some working experience? not really working experience la i just went and stood there like the statue of liberty. but the dentist was kind enough to explain every single thing that he was doing to me. I finally saw how root canal therapy was like. It was also funny and interesting to look at different patients especially from the top view. Some of them have nose hair sticking out of their nose hahahaha another girl hugged her doll and cried when the dentist extracted her tooth and me laughing at the corner keke!

Forgot to mention one thing. The dentist was very the handsummmm nehh xD When i was bored of staring at the patient's teeth, I'll look at the dentist, wondering why he has such short hair but still look so handsummm nehh :p

Tiring but at least I have an idea of what dentist does everyday.

ok gotta go yamcha with cousins nehh :)
aiyor! lazy to go work laaaaaa tomorrow! :(

No comments: