Monday, August 17, 2009

Yesterday was a super exhausted day cause i've went to 5 different places in 1 day!!
Ningxin baby had a new hairstyle so she inspired me to get a new look too so...
I did this!

.
..
...
....
.....
........

Dont be surprise! I kinda like my new look as I always wanted to curl my hair. cause I cant wait for it to get long so.....
TADAAAAAAA!!

aiyo my first time using Flickr and this picture is so BIG
IMG_0890
NICE RIGHT?!? just like one of those crazy woman from tanjung rambutan. who cares how other people look at you? just be yourself =)


First, i went to The Gardens.
playing with the mirror outside Coach.

DSC02966

DSC02974

Then, purposely walked to Mid Valley to visit dicky who was working there!! haha! see i so good!
his hair looks like Sunway Pyramid....
DSC02973

so i decided to go to Sunwat Pyramid! haha!

but before that, I went to the New Zealand fair at Subang Sheraton Hotel.
Went in and walked few minutes only. felt so guilty cause the purpose of going out that day was going to the edu fair but not shopping!
Mr.Khoo even texted me and said he saw me! Just talked to him in the phone the other day. Miss him so much!

Accompany khaiweny to get a birthday present for his new girl in Sunway Pyramid xD
DSC02980

DSC02982
:p


Next, sister decided to go to NZX. A very difficult place to find I must say.
It was very empty inside so we went to the only crowded place which was Full House.


IMG_0846


IMG_0836

IMG_0832

IMG_0900i


IMG_0847

my sister with her new look too. haha. She saw mine and fell in love with it so we have the same hairstyle xD
IMG_0882
nahhhh.. lazy to create stories already la.

we stole the hair from her.

She looks so innocent without her hair.
IMG_0883i

IMG_0885i
siao poS


who on earth will cut this kind of ugly fringe!! haha
IMG_0891i

Something funny happened when we were walking down the stairs.
My elder sister actually slipped down the stairs and she shouted "WOOOOOOO!" and OMG you guys should see her pose!! DAMN UGLY! haha! imagine a girl with her legs open very widely and her body slanting 75 degrees backward and OMG the waitress was laughing also.
IMG_0908i

we got too crazy and we opened the toilet door when my sister was inside

IMG_0904i

The last place i went was Asia Cafe! hehe! my very first time being there!! haha! yalah yalah subang people sure think that i'm so kampung haha but i've heard about AC AC so many times but never been there.
IMG_0910i

a very happy day!! =)
its very nice to have many many sibilings to accompany you especially when you're still single but not available xD
haha!
my brother's turn to fall sick
H1n1 go away, come again another day.
happy 19th birthday kerhuei! =)

No comments: