Sunday, August 2, 2009

hey! it's my birthday again! =)
according to the chinese calendar, 30th July was my birthday. Sadly none of my friends realised so nobody wished me. but it's okay!! i forgive all of you =)

my black forest cake =)
wondering why i'm 21 years old? chinese usually count their baby 1 year older because they include the 9 months in the mommy's stomach. hehe.
i'm 19 years old this year but 19+1=20 not 21 so i'm just crapping.
blablabla.
it was my elder sister's birthday la! lol
........... again right? haha!
the real birthday girl :p
her way she held the knife looks like she wanted to kill the cake =.=

my lovely family
and the only pic my dad was in it.
he so pi la! he took a picture and went into the toilet until we finished the cake only he came out!!
he's always so shy to celebrate birthdays which i dont know why >.<

i'm gona eat u cherry kia!

yeap! i like to show offfff !haha

you see this yeevonne wear pyjamas to celebrate birthday!! no manners! haha
my maid! let her shuang yi xia so call her to take picture together!

pulling her hair!

my elder sister is the closest closest person to me!! I tell her almost every single thing that happened in my life. I'm glad that she didnt further her studies overseas if not i'll be soooo boring and missss her so muchie! xD
happy belated birthday yen! =)
We dont have the habit of calling siblings by "jie or ko or didi or mei mei" lol. some people think that it's rude to call them by names but this is our family culture. what to do? :p
gona update about gathering with primary friends and my college powerpuff girls+mojojo tomorrow cause ningxin baby is coming over sooooon!!=)

No comments: