Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally!! met up with my college besties after sooooo many months? fuiyoh! If you guys have never been to look out point in the afternoon,I can tell you it is darn hot!! lol. If you're a "skillful" driver like me who dares not drive up the hill, that will be even worse xD

because of the almost 60 degree slope, I decided not to drive up so kerxin, eevon and me climbed up the hill with weiern and family on top looking at us! when we reached the top, we were hot like BBQ hot dogs and sweating like mad cow! super duper hot! haha! however, it was farni which i dont know why :p

but I think we can take better pictures during day time.

just look at the sun!! so bright and big and round and hot and yellow and a little bit orange+red with no clouds.



I think this is the first time i took a picture with miss weiernyyy! wanting to take a picture of her in college is like reaching for the moon xD

i'm starting to miss 3 of you already :( I dont know why eevon want to go indo and leave us behind! haha! when you come back we open a clinic together k! :) wish you all the best!!
At night, ningxin cutie baby decided to come over to my house and chitchat. We've been discussing about boys as usual hehe and fartings in front of your boyfriend haha and many many other stuffs that made us laugh like mad dog this time =)
so tell me people, if you really happen to fart in front of your bf, what will you do?
A. say "excuse me!"
B. stare at him with big round eyes and ask "farting is a sin meh?! why look at me!"
C. blame the people around you.
D. take many many deep breath to reduce the smell hahaha which is my favourite hobby xD

I like her curls!

but her hand is super small compared to mine! haha




so cute like a hot dog wrapped with bread.


2 hot dogs and 2 breads hehe


polka dots

then princess ejin came around 10+ with a big smile on her face! I guess she was too happy to see me =)
It's just so nice to talk to girl friends. They left at 12+ and it actually took ningxin and ejin 10 to 15 minutes to get out of my house thanks to the new lock my dad added. lol.


hope everything is fine ningxin! feel free to find me anytime kay! i'm as free as a birdy....."chip chip chip" lol
btw, can flamingo fly? I think i saw them flying outside the zoo just now. but they can fly merr? o.O

No comments: