Monday, August 24, 2009

Yesterday, I said I want a doggie and today..................







I BOUGHT A TOY POODLE!! wakakakakaka! yor, but i paid 1k okay!!

she is just soooooo adorable!!


DSC03048

see!! so cute in her cheongsam and ribbon :p
g2

my sis said when you look into her eyes, she looks like khaiwen!! hahaha!



24082009358

looks like a toy bear!
g1

forgot to tell you guys that her name is...
GUCCI!! nice a not?! haha! high class owner must have high class puppy name marr keke!
was thinking of naming her PRADA but if GUCCI, we can call her AH CI AH CI, so GUCCI was the chosen one!
just hope that I wont get bored and stop playing with her after few days! haha!
welcome to our familyyyy GUCCI :)


oh 1 more thing. sorry to andrew and dicky for ffking last minute cause i wanted to spend time with my GUCCI xD hahaha
she's licking my foot right now :p

4 comments:

Mandy said...

haha train her to walk like us!!

Mandy said...

haha she's cute..train her to walk lar!!

Lyle Gogh said...

kyaaa!!! kawaii da ne

sha kah ern said...

mandy-hey hey!!1st time wor!!haha!yaya she can walk xD but nit food to make her walk :p

serge norguard-haha thx :)