Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last saturday, thanks to sweetying and richmond, 6B'02 gathering was successfully held!! =)
I'll just post some group pics since all of them are in facebook.

the group pic. pity the camera man. he have to take this picture with 5 or 6 different cameras.

the girls.
some girls and some boys. heheAfter that, met up with khaiweny. I owe him a movie cause on my birthday, we were supposed to watch X-man but after buying the tickets, my dad asked me to go home immediately!! so wasted la the tickets! after the theif broke into our house, I dont know how many new locks have my dad actually added >.<

took some pics before the movie to kill time.


he kept asking me why is he so cute after seeing this pic. lol. very cute mer?


i'm cuter lor :p



khai wen loves errr what tree is this? coconut isit? but I dont see any coconut. isit a female coconut tree? ah i have no idea.
i was laughing like mad while taking this pic. haha!



after getting bored of coconut trees and lamp posts, khaiwen started taking some random pics.

I told him if his husband finds this out, he'll probably smash my camera into pieces!! where can simply take 1 right!
ah this guy!! his hair!!! very oily!!! I feel like washing his hair for him right at the spot!









we watched The Proposal and I must say that its a worth watching movie!! very funny and at the same time touching! go go go watch it!!

ah i just knocked my myvi for the first time :(

and I just cut my fringe for 5 bucks. hehe.

No comments: