Saturday, December 25, 2010

er. I dont know what to update. because most of the pics I have already posted in FB!
today is the 25th! and it's Christmas people! :D

I'm gonna share with u my ugly, darkest moment in my life! Ho Ho Ho!

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

si beh ugly! i dont even have the guts to put them in a full pic! put them side to side so it looks slightly smaller! haha!
AAAAA

Seriously, I really DONT KNOW. DONT KNOW why. when I looked so ugly with my teeth flying in different directions, te bie a lot of guys chase! haha!
but now.. not even a single ant.

I can always walk around in school thinking I am not bad samo! LOL
pipo

Looking back all the pics before I had my braces on really make me wana cry T.T xD
I look like an indonesia maid that ran away from home man! dont u think so?

I still remember very clearly when we were playing 大風吹 few years back, they 吹 people with bao yaaaaaaaaaa! T.TTTTTTTTT
hahaha so hurting!

Promtay pic. My make up skills still suck as ever. Cant even draw a proper eyeliner.
pipo1

But it wasnt that good too when I just had my braces on. I extracted 4 teeth and everytime I have to edit edit a bit to cover those holesssssssssss.
PIPIPIP

but now.....

I can smile as wide as I want!! :DDDDD
see so confident!
IMG_0279

So dont ever hesitate to put on braces if u have a bad teenage year with bad teeth! :)
all the pain is really worth it! hehe!

I think er those that have my fb account knows there was a small countdown party held in my house last night! so I lazy to elaborate ah! hehe!

Group pic.

157005_479587742991_579787991_5943528_5650361_n

and the photographer. hoho.
IMG_0493

and thanks for coming ejin eventho 99% were SBU-ians! LOL
IMG_0485

Last but not least, Merry Christmas everybody!!
profile pic

xoxo!

I havent blog about dong zhi and my tang yuen! o.o how? lol

No comments: