Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I always thought.

I always thought. I always thought.

I always thought taking out my braces will be the day I was anticipating for my whole life. And I'm sure people with braces also think that way.

I was wrong. I was wrong.

I was wrong because I am very emo and sad right now.

Blame the dentist. Screw the dentist.

I am so angry with him right now.

He didnt give clear instructions and my teeth isnt the way I wanted.

Theres no u turn for this and I'll be carrying these teeth until my last breath. (lol. sounds serious)

please come ask me personally and I will WARN U!! warn u not to go to my dentist if you want to have braces.

ll

sshittttttttt. I dont even like to open my mouth to smile now.
I cant believe I'm saying this. but I am now.
I miss eu. braces.

:(

btw my tongue so sharp like mango shape hor :D
sigh sigh

10 comments:

Braxton =) said...

To me, you are the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. Nothing will ever change my perspective over you. Even you are without a singe tooth!Hehe.

sha kah ern said...

er. thanks :( but to me i'm not the prettiest. ur ex lehhh? hahahahahahah!! let me cry 1 week la. den i'll be fine k :)

sha kah ern said...

btw got spelling error *teet* haha

Braxton said...

None of my ex can be compared with you la!!Hehe!(Keeping my fingers crossed that my ex wont see this!HAHA!)1week is too long la!!By friday u shud be just fine!!Maybe even better!Hahaha!Hor?

sha kah ern said...

but...but.. u got 5 exSSSSS oh!! hahaahah! omg dun kill me for announcing to the whole wide world!! xD i duno? :( hope so! keeping my thumbs crossed.

Braxton said...

OMG!!!Then u shall be the sixth!!Hahahahaha!!So bad oh u!Nvm la. For now I'm faithful to one which is you!!Hehe.

K A H M U N ♥ said...

omg!!!!ants everywhere.....i saw these ACCIDENTALLY okay?hahahha. wat happen to yr teeth huh? it seems good nice n u r pretty ah!!!!

sha kah ern said...

BRAxton - LOL! 6th one? man man deng la. wait till i go clubbing for the 4th time 1st k! hahahahaha!

kah mun - HahahahahahahahhAHAHA! y muz say accidentaly leh? xD this comment is public 1 ma. haha. got ants ar? den use sheltox! :p he act sweet only la cuz i very sad :( no la. wait uni reopen. i show u LIVE 1. got problem with my teeth :( luckily we different dentist. btw ur sooon euuuuuu evven sweeter in fb lehhh! haha! <3

sha kah ern said...

kahmun - oh btw! update ur blog la! haha! i very sien ah! nit something to read and nice things to see :p

sha kah ern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.