Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Historical State again.

WULALA! I'm back from KUANTAN!
MIA for so many days. Was so boreddddddd in Nov but suddenly so many things to do in December! hehe!

I have been to Malacca for. er. 3 times this year? Malacca is good. with good food and stuff. but one thing I dislike is the HEAT!! Maybe it's just me or what. but I always feel the days in Malacca are always scorching HOT!

but this time it's different! cause it's a 1 day trip with the BRA! xD haha

Thank God he had GPS. if not we will be so lost.

Dropped by A-famosa to look at the gajah.
IMG_0185

and the camel. whats camel in BM?
IMG_0186

Then we went to the crocodile farm. lol. he adores animals which I dislike :p
He likes to go to the zoo but thats one of the top 10 place I wont go.
but I still went. ahhh. i'm so wei da.
IMG_0209

poor deformed crocodile. this crocodile is hunchback.
IMG_0213

This poor crocodile lagi kesian :( no tail :( how to swim.
IMG_0215

poke turtle.
IMG_0221

boo him. always show bu gan yuan face in pics. lol.
see!
IMG_0225

see the face so bu shuang again!
IMG_0227

see the smile so fake! xD
IMG_0232

see simply lick glass.
IMG_0223

Ideal smile :p
IMG_0228

oh my eye bags.
IMG_0229

ultraman. vs.
IMG_0233

power ranger. hoho.
IMG_0234

yay. we are extra smart. we knew Malacca is always hot and we brought extra clothes to change!

At night, we went to the pasar malam! I LOVEEEEE the pasar malam!
IMG_0189

I've never bought so many things in my entire life from pasar malamSSS.

I bought this. to put my earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings :))))
super happy!!
Have been hunting this for ages!

IMG_0373

it's only rm30! cheap? hehe.
IMG_0376

and 2 super cute pencil boxs! I have been changing pencil box so often! O.O but they are too cute!
IMG_0377

and a pendant in a high heels shape. and 2 pants. 1 for bro and bra. and small little clips.
so satisfied! :D

It was a very happy happy day! thankeuuuu so much to the B-R-A!! hehe!

btw, I wana show off my wall stickers!! hehe!!
IMG_0371

So pwettie right? xDDDD
got it from Tesco in Kepong. and it's only 4 for rm10! :)
IMG_0389

Christmas Christmas Christmas is coming!

1 comment:

Mr Bra said...

Ohno! Hahaha. All my photos so ugly oh. LOL! Camel in BM shud be unta la! Hahaha. Yala! Very wei da to pei me go crocs farm la. Thanks. Hehe. BTW the wallpaper u bought is from Tesco mutiara damansara! Not kepong! Hehe.