Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Bao Bei :D

haha peeepooo!
meet my new little xiao baobei!! :DDD

IMG_0576


but it looks so dirty and old hor. lau beh camera.

Just got it yesterday!
oh man! what an experience queueing up at the wee hours of the morning.

woke up at 6.30am (earliest during my whole holiday)!!!
grabbed a shirt and kept knocking the door to ask my dad to rush to klcc and queue for iphone 4!!! RAHHHH!

my fren told me the time when he queued, they only give out 20phones. so I was so paranoid! and my dad drove super fast too! lol.

when i got there, there were already 4 or 5 people scattered around the maxis door but no queue yet. so I faster rushed to the door and I WAS THE FIRST!!!! wahahaha!!

so happie!!! :D like super happy lor! hahahahahahah! then only those scattered people kan cheong and faster queue behind me.

it was just 7am at that moment tik tok tik tok and maxis centre will only be open at 8.30am! MY GOODNESSSSS!

dad and sis were in the car resting. 7.30am, dad came down to teman me! both of us were like wee wee wee!! we are the first! and he kept saying wana buy 20 iphones and force them to giv extra rm50 only sell to them =.= super =.======== but still so cute de daddy! :D

8am! guard finally opened the door! wah I tell you! the scenario was like...a group of very hungry pigs rushing to get their food! we all followed the guard.. and he lead us to another door!

ohman. super kiasu people. everybody kept turning around to look whether people and following behind us cause we were worried we got to the wrong door.

the next second, we were standing at another door, but it's something hotlink hotlink station! O.O
so weird!!! and only 6 people followed me and the stupid guard! lol.

so I faster ran back to the door i first queued and!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are already 16 people queueing up!! SUPER KAN CHEONG!! I tot angmoh very friendly so I asked one of the angmoh whether this is the queue to get iphone 4. he said "duno" wahhh dulan him lor.

den I queued behind him. but the more I think the angrier I got! I WAS THE FIRST LEH!!! I CAME SO EARLY OH!!!!! the stupid guard brought us to the wrong place! what if each of them buy 2 iphones then I dont get 1! then I have to come another day! NOOOOO!

so I went to the first person queueing there, I told her,

me "hey miss. Is this the queue to get iphone 4 blablablabbla?
aunty " yea" bushuang face. i think she was too action cuz she was the first but tat was my place!
me "can u let me in first? I came at 6+++++am (Exaggerate a bit :p) and I waited very long. but the guard suddenly lead us to another door."

aunty "then i'm sorry. I cant do anything."

8 POOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i kept begging and begging and she asked me how many iphones am I buying?

I said 1? den she said ok la ok la. but she kept telling her fren "wah this girl ..tut tut tut tut" when she knows I am listening! 8 PO MEN!! :p

the other 5 people that went to the wrong door also came back. they saw me cutting the queue so they queue behind me, means making another line! LOL!

and the stupid angmoh!!! he shouted "EH!!! queue la!! dont cut queue la!"

then some dabian ren followed" yealah!! queue la! we also queue very long!"

wah! it was damn scary! like they were starting to fight.

den.. the hero saved the day!

my dad came out =.=
xD

and explained very nicely and slowly. LOL!!

ok. typed till very tired dy!! in the end, I let the aunty first, I was 2nd.

and the thing that made my dad and I almost fainted was......!!!!

after settled everything, my dad suddenly remember he was an elite member of maxis! which means kinda like VIP.
and the promoter said we nonit to queue! just walk in anytime and can get an iphone straight away!! WAHHHHHHH!! gek siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

3 hours!! 3 hoursss of waiting and queueing and fighting and pleading!

On the day I bought my iphone, I bought 4 new shirts for it!! hehehehe!

IMG_0570

after buying, I really feel very very guilty! LOL! im not gonna change the cover EVERYDAY! O.O I see my friends changing them like after 1 year? or maybe few months? guilty :(

if you wana buy! i can sell to you cheap cheap ah! haha. the closer you are to me, the cheaper it is! hehe!

couldnt leave my baobei at all for the moment O.O ohno. I always complain iphone users kept online-ing no matter what are they doing. and i'm doing the same now! ohnooo!

我真的希望 我可以 自己 繼續地走下去....

3 comments:

winnie said...

walao need to queue so long or not!my sis just got one today..and i think she din queue?hahahha..got special promo is it?
hav fun exploringggggg the new phone!;)

sha kah ern said...

Where ur sis bought hers?haha!yalaa queye till si beh angry,hungry,slepy!lol.yaya i keel dl games!haha but driving kenot sms d :( haha

winnie said...

ahhh maxis miri!hahha good for u!drive safe!;D