Friday, December 10, 2010

WORK =.=

OH. MY. GUGALOLAPOPOPIPINEHNEH!!!! again.
My leg!! my leg! I cant feel it!!!
haha. chao kan lar.
and OMG! my post finally has a title! lol.

WALAUEH. today is JUST the first day of work and evoney and me are half dead.
SUPER DUPER WUPER LUPER BUPER GUPER tireddddddddddddddddddddd.
now I know money is not easy to earn!

our job is basically giving out food samples and tell them theres a promotion and blablabla
and i've been cutting the samples for the whole day. standing. very pain.

hemmm. I wana upload the pic of us but I wana critic bout the brand haha so I dont know whether I shud? I personally dont like dried fruits. So I dont like what i'm giving out too!

nvm. I've made it blur. So u wont know the brand. hoho.

b


a

so cincai till can wear specs?
NOOO. I really make up nice nice draw eyeliner, put mascara and everything nice. both of us were expecting a handsome guy to give us a name card and say "call me after work" wulala!
but no!! it was so bored!! bored till I was so lazy to maintain a good image so I took out my contacts! hemph!

The other promoters were so LUCKY! some were giving out free icecream, some chocolate cakes, some breakfast bar! and they have been eating the whole day :(

me cant.

Havent start setting up booth already met junlin with his mom. lol.....
In the afternoon we saw our aunty walking towards us and we faster turn around xD
but she still saw us. haha.

I have no idea we are shy? it's like trying to hide when u're out with ur bf.

there are many types of customers that we met. nice, rude, 38, friendly blablabla.
theres this one lady. maybe in her thirties. She really like the nuts we were giving out. It's free lar. so I dont mind giving her for the 1st time. but she kept coming back for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and it still goes on.....

and everytime she comes to get the nuts, she'll jiajia wana act close and open some topics and her hand slowly slip to the nuts! haha!

she said something really funny!! she asked which uni are we from, what course are we taking. we told her dentistry and pharmacy and she's like so shock! O.O

38 aunty " your parents must be very rich!"
evoney "no la. we take loan 1"
38 aunty " no! but still your parents must be very rich!"
evoney "no la. we take loan 1"

haha! before she left she said..
"i'm so proud of u two!"

and I kept laughing! haha! she's not even my mother not my aunty she's my nobody. she said that to us just because she wants to take more nuts marrr xD tsk tsk tsk. not forgetting she kept repeating the doctor ask her dont eat nuts cause she has high cholesterol but while she was saying this she was stuffing nut into her mouth!

btw, this is the WORSE pan min I've ever eaten in my entire LIFE! lol. so bad! haha! but it was really very super not yummy! before ordering, I saw the aunty using a small little machine to cut the dough into strips of ban min.

so okay. not bad. hand made ban min. can try. but omg! when I put in in my mouth, it's just like flour and soy sauce. it's in setapak area btw. hehe. I like to complain hor. as if i'm perfect :(

DSC05151

I really really wish. someone can replace me to work for the NEXT 2 DAYS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! beh tahan. yea. i'm a
"thousand gold da xiao jie"!! :p

gonna use a wheel chair to work tomorrow. push me k evoney.
dd

rah. so hungry. like super.

No comments: