Thursday, December 16, 2010

I wanted to update about my super ugly yong sui till can die face + teeth before this. but I suddenly feel like playing Tower Stack! :DDD

Facebook game! haha! so addictive! can go try! but when the bricks fall I'll get super grumpy like pms xD

Have been using 2 hours+ to browse through most of my old pics and picked some to upload. so tiringgg boooo


will be back after I've finish playing the game, bathe, go yumcha with cousins etc etc etc

In the mean time, look at this pic first. and tell me whats wrong. wakakaka.
I've been so hardworking updating my blog everyday! hehe!

ff

kawaii neh? :p

4 comments:

winnie said...

kawaii ur pigu!
hahha wats wrong with ur eyes?

Braxton said...

Haha!Winnie!I have the same feeling!Whats wrong with ur eyes??U put fake eyes??Wakaka!

Elizabeth said...

ur contacts!!! hahahah!!

sha kah ern said...

winnie - not kawaii meh!! haha! i become vampire dy! haha! edward :p

braxton - :p dowan tell u! boohoo haha

elizabeth - hahaha! wrong!! xD i was wearing specs cant wear contacts oso! hahaha xD