Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OH. MY. GUGALOLAPOPOPIPINEHNEH!!!!
what is wrong with this stupid KL road?!?!
where are all the traffic polices?!?!?
do you know how many hours I've stucked in the stupid peanut butter jam just now?!?!?
not 1 hour.

not 2 hours.

not 2 hours and 15 minutes too.

it's 2 and a freaking half hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never tried being in the jam for so long lor.
MAMA MIA! here i come again! yaya!! lalalalala~
seriously, i've never tried being in the jam for so long lor.
I dont care i'm gonna migrate in the future. I dont care I dont care.
Maybe i'll just marry an ang mo get the PR and ditch him!
I just wana get out of this country!!

my leg oso chau kan ard. but i'm so impressed with myself. I didnt throw tantrum.
I was calm.
peace in my heart.
and talking to evoney for the 2 hours and half happily. hor evoney?!

anybody that has the power!! please. oh please i beg u. do something to the jam in town. IT'S INSANE!!!! T.T

On the other hand, evoney and I got a job! haha! cheaplak job only lar :( cause we're still on braces. boo. haha.

those agency will REGRET!! regret when they see us without braces! regret for not hiring us in the first place! lol.

No comments: