Sunday, January 17, 2010

hahaha!
after Winnie read the post below, she asked me in msn..

erm should I post the whole conversation here? haha!
ok la! dont want la! so dont post my ugly pic in fb oso k!
DEAL!!! :p

she asked me whether I really cried while watching the movie? cause she was sitting beside me.
I said yea. I licked my tears with my tongue to avoid her realising that I was crying.
x.x

surprisingly...
she said she cried tooo!!
haha!

eh not funny eh?
nvm! we think it's funny then can already!
so go watch it and find out why we cried. even people strong like winnie will cry man! :p

I remember few years back when I watched autumn in my heart with my parents, I wanted to cry so so badly but very paiseh! so I ran into the toilet, cried as hard as possible and came out like nothing happened. lol.

the feeling is just like when you're watching some kissing scenes with your whole family and the atmosphere is like .................. xD

nah autumn in my heart!

Autumn_In_My_Heart_CD_front

wa.. it's 1am already and I'm like sooo free finding pics and not sleeping!
I promise I will study tomorrow!!

gute nacht! good night in german =D

No comments: